Scan

Jules

Mummy of 1 Girl & 1 Boy
Reaction score
Had my first scan on Friday! Was soooo excited, when the nurse first started the baby had its hands down by its side but when she was pressing on my stomach it put its hands above its head, as if to protect itself! was so funny, also crossed its legs at one point too. Was so happy to see little arms and legs as people had kept telling me it would prob be a bean still and not to be disappointed! I also got my dates put forward a little.

I do have a scan pic but it wont let me upload as the file size is too big... never mind!

Ahh congrats on your first scan :)
I can totally understand your excitement :happydance:
So do you want to know what sex your baby is, come the 20 wk scan?

I sooooo cannot wait for mine, i just want to know everything is ok.

Its a shame you could not upload it as I would of loved to see it.

Anyway take care x

oh you're zooming ahead of me on dates now!!

Congrats - its amazing seeing a real little person isnt it!!!!!

Can you edit your picture - you can shrink it to put it in emails , web pages etc? Just save it as anotehr name so you can keep the original big one!!

Yes i am definately going to find out, next scan for that us at the end of february so not too long until i find out.

My friend has just told me however her cousin went for four scans as she had problems and was told everytime it was a boy and she had a girl!!! so makes you wonder whether or not to, i am going to get a 4d one too so they should be able to tell from that!

I am glad all is well, that is great!! x

Ahh i would love to have a 4D scan.
I think i might look into it nearer the time if i can afford it.
Do you know how much they cost and where to got to get one?

It depends what you want,

i found a place that does 20 min scans with DVD and pics for £70, which is enough for me but you can get packages for like one hour scans etc and that was around £180, best to google 4d scans and the area in which you live.

That's brilliant try and get the pic uploaded. I got the date for my scan yesterday 8th feb. Cannot believe i have to wait another 4weeks. I am really hoping that they fly by.

Hey Jules I was wondering where you had got to...........Glad your scan went well I have mine on the 18th & I cant wait!! You have to work out how to upload photo I want to see it!!! :hissy:

Thanks Elle! I have been trying to work it out all day but i can't seem to do it!!!!! will try again....

ahh thats great news, can´t wait to see a picture if you manage to get one downloaded.

I´ve got my scan on Friday, am excited, but nervous at the same time - dunno why!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->