Scant, brown sticky discharge at 6 weeks

Etisgonnab

Reaction score
Hey all,

6w2d here and for the past couple of days I've been having very scant, brown discharge. I haven't had my first appointment yet (won't for a couple weeks still) and don't know when's appropriate to call vs. when it's not. Anyway, it's been off and on and really, really, really light. Like a couple spots at most each day. And it doesn't have the same look or texture as period spotting does, rather it looks more like sticky cm only it's brown rather than white. No cramping, no bleeding, nothing else other than this little bit of discharge. As anyone else experienced this?

Hi I had this until about 11 weeks and actually had a bright red bleed at 6 weeks too. It sounds very minimal so I wouldn't worry. If it changes and is accompanied by cramps that's when I'd ring someone.

Thank you good to know. Plan to keep an eye on it and if things take a crampy/bleeding turn, I'll call immediately. Thanks! It's my first time so I don't really know what to expect

I had brown spotting at around 6 weeks, turned out to be implantation bleeding. i had cramps with mine also.

I don't think it's anything to worry about, discharge, spotting and even a little bleeding seem to be quite common in early preg.

Make sure you rest xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->