~SCARED~!! 20 week scan at 9am today!!

bubsybear

Reaction score
I'm in a pickle... I have my scan at 9am this morning and i've not only kept waking up all night but the fright is getting to me about whether the baby is okay... My OH and I are also filled with excitment because we will hopefully find out what sex our little coffee bean is ( my OH still calls it coffee bean which is so sweet hehe)
I feel i'm overeacting but some extra support and reassurance would be great :hugs: please :thumbup: My OH has been listening to me go on and on all week he has been great ..... still will let you all know how it goes when i come home... x

Good luck Hun :) I am sure everything will be fine for you and your bean. I have mine at 10:30 and can't wait, nervous as well!

good luck to you too hun :) let me know how it goes x:hugs:

Hi bubsybear,

I can understand your nerves. When we went for the first scan at around 12 weeks, we were so excited about seeing what was in my tummy, that it never even occurred to us that something might actually be wrong with the foetus, and all of a sudden in the doctors waiting room I started worrying that i had taken it for granted that baby was alright and started imagining allsorts of things!

My point is, its good to worry now, its natural to panic about this scan, its the most important one, and also finding the sex of the baby is also filled with anxiety for some!

I have my scan next week and I am leaning more towards wanting a girl so if it is a boy I have time to get used to the idea!!!

Good luck with your scan today, I am looking forward to hearing how you got on!

Lots of love xxx

Oh my god have a brilliant time!! your so lucky mine is still 3 & half weeks away!!!!

It will be fab and i really hope you can find out the sex!!!! Keep us updated xxx

Good luck. I hope it goes well.

good luck, although i think you must of had the scan by now-bet everything was fine! What are you having??

Well.... My update is i'm having a little girl... Everything is fine with her thank god!! Thanks sooo much for all your support and messages :) xxx

Congrats on having a girl hun, we found out yesterday we were having a girl too! :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->