scared and confused. possibly pregnant on the pill?

rhianne

Reaction score
Hi there I am new to the forum.
I am very confused and wondering if I may be pregnant.
I have been taking the pill, cilest, religiously for 10years following a miscarriage at 14 weeks :-(
I have never missed a pill until this month... and i missed three.. Im not even sure how :-(
I took pills 1-6 perfectly as usual.. then on day 10 realised I hadn't taken 7,8,9 and that days (which was on time) I rang gp who advised to take two pills on day 10 and two on day 11 as catch up and use condoms. problem is I had sex with my OH every day that week from days 3 until day 10 so each day I missed a pill also :-(
I have to say before judgement I am 27, in a long term relationship which has been considering coming off pill to ttc, I was just cautious given previous m/c. So it would be a blessing.
I started to bleed on day 10 like a withdrawal because of missed pills but it was light and lasted only two days as I had started my pills again.
Last 4 days I have been over emotional, sobbing at smallest of things, very tired, insane lower back ache, constantly hungry, sore nipples and period type cramps just lesser and now day 15 of pill ( 8 days after first missed pill of three missed) I now have brown discharge (sorry if tmi) following light cramping and back ache. not sure if its just my body all over the place with the messed up pill pattern or if I could be pregnant?
Anyone have symptoms this early on?
I have done an early response hpt, negative. However previous pregnancy had negative urine tests till 10 weeks so that and the fact I may have tested too early means I cannot rely on the negative result.
Any advice or similar stories that was positive pregnancy? will re test if period doesn't show in 10 days but I feel suspiciously like I did before....
Thanks xxx

and I may add iv been having period like cramps regularly and quite sharp over last 12 hours with more brown discharge when I wipe this morning. so not sure if its my body mid-period limbo because i started a withdrawal bleed that i then stopped by continuing my pill pack? so its trying to bleed? or early sign? i also have had a break out of spots which is very odd for me. Im not a strict symptom spotter as we hadn't decided this month was the month to start but im suspicious. I only did the early test yesterday so best wait another few days I guess? :-/ some advice or personal experiences would be so gratefully received!!!

Sorry I can't offer much advice as I'm not on the pill and haven't ever been in that situation, if your getting symptoms but no bfp then maybe ring your doctors and ask for a blood test? Through that they'll be able to determine whether your pregnant or not.

I hope you get the outcome your hoping for, good luck x

its too early for bfp really. im working even hour god sends so can't get to docs till end of next week so will have to wait. just wondering if these symptoms are correctly timed for pregnancy or if im just worrying. i know a positive test is the only way to know. just curious if anyone else had there symptoms around this time? thankyou for replying :) all the best to you too xxx

People experience symptoms at different times of pregnancy, most people say if your pregnancy is strong enough to give you symptoms then it's strong enough to give you a bfp but that's not completely reliable.

Just keep testing hun! Hopefully somebody with a similar experience will be able to shed some light for you! Xx

that wasn't true for me before! i was having all these symptoms before my first missed period... negative urine tests till 10 weeks and by then i had already found out via scan for pcos.. and i was vomiting and passing out at 7-8 weeks.
ill wait longer to test. my nipples now bleeding today and sore breasts in general and all my tattoos are itching?! :-/ lol
i have never symptom spotted before and had no.intentions to this month but my body is vv weird atm xxx

that wasn't true for me before! i was having all these symptoms before my first missed period... negative urine tests till 10 weeks and by then i had already found out via scan for pcos.. and i was vomiting and passing out at 7-8 weeks.
ill wait longer to test. my nipples now bleeding today and sore breasts in general and all my tattoos are itching?! :-/ lol
i have never symptom spotted before and had no.intentions to this month but my body is vv weird atm xxx

Yeah I know it's not always the case, just what people say :)
Definitely sounds promising if your getting the same symptoms as last time you were pregnant.
Keep testing and make sure you try to get to the docs ASAP :hugs: good luck xx

thankyou. im not too worried either way. just anxious because of history :-( the cramping has slowed and the discharge (tmi!) is light brown almost creamy looking... not not normal for me so either mix up of pill caused this mid bleed or its something more.. anyone? iv been rather snappy apparently today. just nice to be communicating with people about this while i wait to test again x

do you have any idea where in your cycle you may be? :) that could also be a reason for the neg test ? i had a friend who never got a positive till 15 weeks lol so you just never no.

Today is when im due on (if my full pack had been taken correctly). And whenever iv had a withdrawal bleed either on a normal month or for when in the past iv had to stop the pill for medical reasons, iv always bled after 3 pill free days. So far. Nothin. Will be popping to shop again later :-/ xx

You should test now u should get an answer :) all the best :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->