scared doctors at 4.15pm (UK)

Kalia101

Reaction score
Hi ladies I am 6+2 weeks pregnant as some of you know I have had a previous ectopic & have an early scan a week today however today Iv had two shooting pains in my belly from my left side to centre of belly n then gone I have an appt with doc at 4pm has anyone else had this??? I'm so scared Iv had no bleeding and no other symptoms of an ectopic the damaged tube was removed I was told this tube is perfect. I'm in such a panic xxx

Thankyou has anyone had mild shooting pains & everything's been ok?

Shooting pains in early pregnancy are totally normal and were certainly experienced by me and still are occasionally. However when you have had an ectopic (I have too) every single pain and niggle is terrifying. Today my shoulder hurts and I'm thinking oh poo, here we go again. And that's after 2 scans and finding baby with the Doppler!! I'm afraid it's just one of those things we hav to deal with and rationalise.
Good luck Hun. I'm sure everything will be fine and baby is happily growing in the right place.

Hope it goes well :flower: I have had all manner of strange pains, hopefully it is normal!

Thankyou I'm sure it's normal if it was ectopic surely I would of had spotting etc like I did last time but Iv had none of that I'm just in a little panic xx

I've had all sorts of pains. Pinching, pulling, cramping, stabbing....but I did find out last week that I have a subchorionic hemorrhage. And the blood that bleeds out from that, causes irritation in my uterus. So that what some of my pain is/was.

I wish you the best of luck, and the fact that you've had no spotting or LOTS of pain is a really good sign. Fx

I called those zip pains because they felt like a hot zipper from my belly button to each side. A few days after getting those they started going vertical to my pubic bone. No bleeding is a great sign and the scan will make you feel much better once you see nugget snuggled in the appropriate place :thumbup:

Hi drs had a feel around said my ovaries and tubes feel fine and like they should she said the pains sound normal I said sorry for wasting time and she then pulled s needle out n gave me a flu jab :( I hate needles I feel much better knowing I'm not the only one, I get so paranoid of losing my only tube I panic at every pain just one week till scan :) thanks ladies xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->