Scared, Emotional, Hurt, Confused

iwantbebebad

DS 11 - DD 23 Months!
Reaction score
I am lonely and scared. I have written 800 posts in two days. My husband got a vasectomy reversal in December. I am just now able to conceive if the surgery was successful. I refuse the sperm count because I am scared. I have seven days to my test. My 1000th test since the surgery even when I KNEW there were no sperm. I don't have friends because I am full time college. We are broke and have no biz having kids. Not like welfare but hard times. I need to finish school. I need to have a baby. My nine year old is helpful but typical "man" and doesn't participate in discussions about babies lol. My BB's hurt and I might be pg but got a BFN on CD22. Of course. I can't find anyone in my situation. And to make it better, everybody thinks I am manipulative for my husbands vas reversal. They say I conned him. It isn't fair, it was a joint decision. It STINKS. I am so emotional right now.

Hi,
I'm so sorry for everything you are going thru at the moment if you ever need to chat you can pm me its good to have someone to moan to who doesn't know you personally, i hope everything works out for you x

:hugs: not sure what else to say but didn't want to read and run. Sounds like u need to take some deep breaths and try to block out other people's opinions, as hard as it can be at times. As long as you and your OH are happy with ur decision then thats all that counts. Take care
:hug:

im sorry that things are so hard for you at the moment, i hope that things pick up soon xx

My DH doesn't want a reversal... we don't have the money for it, really... But he's alright if we go about it other ways... Just wish we had the funds... But I send you calming rays :) Best of luck, hunny, things will pick up.

What other methods have you thought about using? How long has your DH had the vasectomy? Isnt it heart wrenching? Why do men do that to their bodies when they are young? I mean if he was 60 or something then maybe. Its been a hard road for sure. Tell me more about you and your plans... It sounds like we have common ground.

naaxi- i hail you for being a stepmom and not having your own. that takes a true MOMMA!! You are wonderful and I hope you are blessed with your own very very soon. Bless you and your family.... Hugs!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->