Scared for tomorrow......

hia vix1972, not got any symptoms now just a few headaches. i was lucky this time didnt actually be sick just a real intense feeling.

Its only natural to be worried and i know exactly how you feel. I had a miscarriage at xmas. I found out 9 weeks ago that i was pregnant again and have worried ever since. My scan was yesterday and i was dreading it. Everone kept saying you must be so excited and i felt like saying no i'm not. It went well and beanies fine and i know you'll be fine too. im sure everthing will go ok tommorrow and let us know how it went. x

i, as well, had a mmc and started bleeding on christmas day. i am now 5 weeks and i'm trying my hardest to stay positive and not obsess... it's so hard not to after experiencing a loss. don't have my scan until december 7 (which is actually my bday).. praying that it will be a birthday to remember, for the best and not the worse.

pray that all is well for all of us. wishing us all a happy and healthy pregnancy and beautiful, healthy babies~

so sorry for your loss. i started bleeding 23rd of december. had blood tests done to check hormone levels and they told me they were back to normal. they rang to tell me on my birthday on the 29th. it is hard not worry ive done it for 9 weeks, but just got my second scan date through for the 30th of dec. the day after my birthday yay. you'll be fine just like i am.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->