Scared for tomorrow......

vix1972

Reaction score
Am due to have my NT and 'dating' scan tomorrow. Am really scared as the last time i went to one of these in january I found out I had mmc and there was nothing there.

I have been stressed out and pretty miserable since becoming PG and am now worried that something has happened. Have spent most of my day holding back tears and getting so upset. I even had a scan at 7 +6 which showed a blob with a heartbeat so cant understand why I am in such a state. Maybe its a defence mechanism in case something has gone wrong again. All I know is it will be a long and sleepless night tonight :cry:

Aw good luck for tomorrow :) hope everything goes well. I have my 12w scan next week and im so nervous already! Im sure its natural to worry x

Its only natural to be worried and i know exactly how you feel. I had a miscarriage at xmas. I found out 9 weeks ago that i was pregnant again and have worried ever since. My scan was yesterday and i was dreading it. Everone kept saying you must be so excited and i felt like saying no i'm not. It went well and beanies fine and i know you'll be fine too. im sure everthing will go ok tommorrow and let us know how it went. x

It will be ok sweetie. Don't worry. Just felt that I should tell you that. *Most* of the time when I feel to tell someone something, it's usually right - a little gift, I guess lol. So dont worry and STAY CALM. x

:happydance:

View attachment Scan pic[1].pdf

Ok dont know if the above attachment worked til I post if not ooopss!! After crying myself to sleep and getting three hours sleep last night I was suffering a bit today but have considerably brightened up since my scan! Yes there is somebody in there. I think they didnt get much sleep either as the baby turned its back on us and kept trying to wave us away! Grumpy mummy grumpy baby lol. Also had bloods done for downs screening which was worse as after trying my arm they got it from my hand ouch!! Apparently baby is again bigger and I am now 13 + 3 so should scoot over 2nd tri.

Thank you for your support ladies much appreciated :flower:

oh wow i am so happy for you. what did i tell ya. 13 + 3 same as me. he he

Thanks am smiling and wasnt allowed back to my desk until the receptionist at work had seen the photo and shown everyone she could get hold of bless her. OH said it was a special and wonderful day and on the way back I bunked off a little as he took me out for lunch. Yep hope this baby slows down my daughter thinks it will be the size of an elephant if it keeps growing fast hee hee. (DD is nearly 16!!)

Thats brilliant news. Im worrying about MMC too. Cant stop thinking about it. So glad that your baby is OK. Really pleased for you. Lovely scan piccie!! xxx

Thanks Sunshine. Yes I had awful fear and it is horrible. You must be due yours soon so good luck and look forward to hearing your good news and hopefully seeing a pic :thumbup:

Also glad you can see the pic I tried to post/attach was a bit of a nightmare as had to sneak it into the scanner at work and email it home and then work out how to do it:wacko:

ahh im well chuffed for ya. your pics so sweet, how clear are they these days. my youngest is 10 so its been a while. he he

Yep the picture is clearer than when I had a 16 week one done with my DD 16 years ago! My boss looked at the picture and said it was a lot clearer than the one his wife had done over 30 years ago. (didnt know they did scans back)

They had scans 30 years ago is he sure. he he. how you feeling at the moment do you still have any mornin sickness.

Only a little bit every so often. Everytime I have said its gone I have been really sick for about a day afterwards!! How are you bearing up with the whole being pregnant thing? I am not so tired either now so hopefully it is finishing and i can stop carrying sick bags lol.

Its only natural to be worried and i know exactly how you feel. I had a miscarriage at xmas. I found out 9 weeks ago that i was pregnant again and have worried ever since. My scan was yesterday and i was dreading it. Everone kept saying you must be so excited and i felt like saying no i'm not. It went well and beanies fine and i know you'll be fine too. im sure everthing will go ok tommorrow and let us know how it went. x

i, as well, had a mmc and started bleeding on christmas day. i am now 5 weeks and i'm trying my hardest to stay positive and not obsess... it's so hard not to after experiencing a loss. don't have my scan until december 7 (which is actually my bday).. praying that it will be a birthday to remember, for the best and not the worse.

pray that all is well for all of us. wishing us all a happy and healthy pregnancy and beautiful, healthy babies~

:happydance:

View attachment 298055

ok dont know if the above attachment worked til i post if not ooopss!! After crying myself to sleep and getting three hours sleep last night i was suffering a bit today but have considerably brightened up since my scan! Yes there is somebody in there. I think they didnt get much sleep either as the baby turned its back on us and kept trying to wave us away! Grumpy mummy grumpy baby lol. Also had bloods done for downs screening which was worse as after trying my arm they got it from my hand ouch!! Apparently baby is again bigger and i am now 13 + 3 so should scoot over 2nd tri.

Thank you for your support ladies much appreciated :flower:

beautiful!

Great news!!! Enjoy the rest of your pregnancy!! xxxxxxx

Ms December my bday is also 7 December so will be thinking of you for definate. Hope all goes well for all of us and we have a happy and healthy time ahead

Thanks Sunshine. Yes I had awful fear and it is horrible. You must be due yours soon so good luck and look forward to hearing your good news and hopefully seeing a pic :thumbup:

Also glad you can see the pic I tried to post/attach was a bit of a nightmare as had to sneak it into the scanner at work and email it home and then work out how to do it:wacko:

Mine is Thursday. Cant stop thinking about it. :wacko::wacko::wacko:

Good luck Sunshine and it will soon come around. Will be looking forward to hearing your good news then x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->