Scared i'll never stop!

KKS

Reaction score
Anyone who is waiting to try for another baby may understand but i can't help feeling like when our next baby gets to one i will start feeling broody again and get a little jealous when i see someone else with a bump. Does anyone else feel like this? Or do you think when you get to your desired amount of babies you'll just naturally stop wantitng another?

Mad, I know!

I think I'll probably never want to stop, but I will realise when our babymaking days are over.

Well I haven't had any children yet but I think I understand where your coming from, I will probably be the same its just natural isn't it? :)

I haven't got any children yet, but I had the exact same thought a couple of days ago!!
sorry - I know thats not much help. Maybe once you've got to the "planned" number the time taken to look after them, money etc will override any feelings of wanting to try for more? I really don't know though so just rambling :shrug:

It funny isn't it! I was just wondering if it was just me losing the plot through broodyness!

im the same i knew after emma we would have another then we had lucy and i thought that was it and now im here again wanting another when will it stop?

With my 1st daughter I always wanted another, had baby fever almost immediately after Kayliana turned 6 months old. With my 2nd, well, she's nearly 2 years old now and I don't have the SLIGHTEST baby fever at all, and I LOVE babies. It's my fav stage. That said, I don't think I'm done, I'd like another, but I'm definitely content with having just my 2 for a bit longer and am not ready to have another anytime soon. I think once you are content with the amount you have, you'll be less likely to want another or have baby fever.

Thats good to know! Hopefully i won't be a baby machine then!

I feel like that! As though i could keep popping them out!! :)

yep i understand! i think i might feel differently once we finally have baby no 2, but atm i really want 3, and i'm finding waiting to try for difficult :dohh: am loving having my daughter to concentrate on though :cloud9: x

Oh god I understand too well:blush:

We only had Nathan 3 months ago and planning ttc no2 in November (so long as we have sold our 1 bed flat and moved into a house!)

But we have even discussed a potential no3:dohh:But we definately want no2 close in age to Nathan but no3 to be about 5 years down the road from no2 so Hubby will be 39 and I would be 35...but then who knows after (fingers crossed) our second we may feel we dont want any more or then again that we want to keep going til we have 6!!

Emma.xx

Gawd i'm just hoping that you get that contented feeling that your family is complete...thats what i hope for anyways.

I totally understand, I want another asap i miss being pregnant and miss my bump although having my son here with me is obviously incredible. I am definitely going to have another but i think i would like 3, but am getting on in years and think 3 might be a bit too much. I think i have to be content with 2 when it happens.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->