scared mum off 4 children

angelcare

Reaction score
hi there, i am pregnant with my 5th child child and feel really scared and nervous my husband is thrilled but i cant shake the worry and the feeling i wont cope and be rubbish as a mum :nope:
i can cope with my 4 children aged 9 , 6 , 4, 2 i just dont want to let them or any one else down does anyone else feel like this or am i going mad ?

hello and welcome
:hugs: im sure u will be a great mum :) u can have the other kids help with nappy changes etc to ease some of the load :)

https://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g146/GemLoux/Welc.gif :wave:

Aww try not to feel scared.. you've done a wonderful job so far, this one will be even easier your a pro x x

I understand what you are saying. I am a mum to 5 children all under the age of 9 with the youngest being 3 AND to even think I want 2 more sometimes makes me wonder if I should be committed HAHAHA. I bet you are a wonderful mum to your children!! It is scary being a parent, knowing we are forming the mind of another person. It is a huge responsibility. And there is nothing like it in the world! You will get through it. As soon as you hold that baby in your arms. Good luck to ya.

Hi! Welcome!

Don't worry! If you can cope with 4 young children, you can do anything! Once the baby comes along and you get into the swing of it, it'll be like you've always had 5!

:flower:

thank u everyone, this morning i woke feeling alot more positive about the pregnancy , :flower:, you are all right having 5 is no different to 4 , its starting to feel more exciting with the scan due next week lets just hope there is only 1 !!! thank u all again

I'm sure they love you and feel cared for and that's all that matters!:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->