Scared of another ectopic....

That's the first quant I've had. I'm not sure they will do another one; I think they just wanted to make sure the level was high enough to ensure they could see something on US. Which isn't going to be done until Monday afternoon 6/6:-( I was hoping it would be done sooner. I am happy that my husband will get to go, though. Last time, I was by myself with my first US (that saw nothing the day I found out my quants weren't rising appropriately) and that sucked.

I think lower backaches can be normal in pregnancy. Bright yellow urine could mean that you're dehydrated or did you start taking vitamins (esp B & C) recently? Or the two combined could indicate a UTI. Have you had one before? If so, do you feel like you could have one? If not, do you have burning/urgency when you pee and barely anthing comes out? You could leave a urine sample at the MD office if you're not sure. I've had a couple that were pretty asymptomatic.

I called the doctor and told him about the back ache and dark urine. Just went in and they tested my urine, it was completely clear and he said the dull back ache is pretty normal, just to use a heating pad.

He scheduled me for my next US on Wednesday with the normal pregnancy nurse, so I guess I'm officially not high risk :) Woo hoo!!

Better to be safe than sorry bc a UTI can be bad when you're pregnant. Glad you're not high-risk. I guess when I go for my US next Monday I'll find out when my new OB appointment is; you know, the long one where they get your medical history and do a pelvic and draw labs? Are you having that Wednesday too or are they going to wait a couple of more weeks?

I really have no idea. They just said its a long appointment, about an hour and they will determine the due date and whatnot (I calculated 2/1/2012 using my LMP).

Tonight I started having this super weird discharge. It's very watery and clear, so I googled it and most places say its completely normal. Has anyone else ever had that?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->