Scared of the TTC room!

aimee-lou

Totally Outnumbered!!
Reaction score
I'm so scared of going in there lol :haha:. It's all a bit scary with OV sticks and charts everywhere. I just want to have lost of sex, make a baby and move on to the pregnancy rooms.

Can I please stay here!? :blush:

Hey hun, I was poking my head in the NTNP section & came across your thread.. :blush:

Why don't you join us here hun: https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-groups/514683-sticking-together-crew.html

Not all of us temp, & use OPK's.. I think lots of sex in an effort to make a baby might make you a TTC'er :)

See thats where everyone differs I think NTNP is for people having sex lots to make babies but not charting etc. It takes away the not trying bit though if your having lots of sex :haha:

I think you should stay where ever you feel most comfortable. I'm a bit scared of the TTC forums too. Anytime I start reading the TTC forums I start getting obsessive so I prefer to stick around here.

lol I've been browsing all morning and find this board so cathartic in comparison. Time to chill! Seriously, else where feels very frantic and that isn't good for me. Pleased I found here too :)

they should offer free yoga to all women ttc!! been trying 11 months now but still refuse to check cm and temps etc etc

Everyone says relax but when theres preg women everywhere you turn its hard!!

think ill havta get my internet cut off to stop analyzing every ache :-D anyone in the same boat??

I think having lots of sex is TTC (it always worked for me and I think you must be a genius to do temps and charting) but I honestly think that the NTNP is the limbo for people so you will fit right in. Some here are in-between WTT and NTNP, some are NTNP (I fit here I think) but some are between NTNP and TTC, we are quite a diverse group:haha:. In fact you can probably go between the TTC and NTNP forum but stay where you feel comfortable. :flower:

I'm between NTNP and TTC I think, I prefer here tbh as I recognise a few more names! :)

Glad I'm not alone! I remember spending a lot of time in the TTC section last time but I've 'grown up' a lot since then and just think the stress is too much like hard work! :blush:

Think I'll stay here with you lovely ladies! :thumbup:

I like it here better than the TTC board too, way too stressful over there. I don't think that having lots of sex makes you TTC, I had lots of sex in college but was in no way trying to make a baby. TTC really seems to take the fun out of sex and just feels too much like work. I plan on staying here even if we move into TTC after a while, I don't chart or temp anyway.

I know when I'm on the forum browsing I feel like the feelings are all too consuming. When I log off 'it' goes to the back of my mind, just calmly popping up through the day.

I find I'm drawn here though.. bizarre

I'm so scared of going in there lol :haha:. It's all a bit scary with OV sticks and charts everywhere. I just want to have lost of sex, make a baby and move on to the pregnancy rooms.

Can I please stay here!? :blush:

LOL... I ONLY WAS THERE FOR ONE MONTH...NOT EVEN A MONTH AND GOT MY BFP...:happydance:. LOL...IT IS A BIT OVERWHELMING I GUESS. BUT I LOVE IT I AM TECHNICALLY IN THE FIRST TRIMESTER BUT I GO EVERYWHERE LOL..I LOVE TO TYPE:hugs:

Hey hun or should i say fellow bumpkin :kiss:

I much prefer it here in the calm of NTNP... I remember taking a look in the TTC area and it scared me :lol: I cant be arsed with OPK's/Temping etc etc... Plus i really dont have the time.

I'm staying here for however long it takes :thumbup: x

Me too baby.love! I feel like you need a science degree to even understand half of the posts in there!

I am definitely staying put until I get a positive outcome, as I would get stressed out in TTC forum. Here it's lovely surprises when ladies get BFP's. To an outsider, TTC feels like a combination of a having to get an A* on an exam and winning a gold medal all at the same time. I would feel very down each month and a bit like a failure if I got caught up with it all and started testing all the time.

I don't think that having lots of sex makes you TTC, I had lots of sex in college but was in no way trying to make a baby. TTC really seems to take the fun out of sex QUOTE]

:haha: That's another good reason for NTNP. I am having more sex than I was before, but that has much more to do with coming off the pill, and actually finding my libido again! Hubby and I are much happier at the moment. It would spoil things for us if we turned sex into something clinical.

we are NTNP as i find that charting and stuff takes the fun out of random sex with hope of a baby.

however after reading so much of the TTC stuff i cant help but count so many days after AF comes and think ''ohh this is very egg whitey!!'' when im wiping!! sorry TMI!!

xxx

we are NTNP as i find that charting and stuff takes the fun out of random sex with hope of a baby.

however after reading so much of the TTC stuff i cant help but count so many days after AF comes and think ''ohh this is very egg whitey!!'' when im wiping!! sorry TMI!!

xxx

See i too am totally aware of my CD and EWCM, but thats it :thumbup: The rest of the 'stuff' just doesnt fit for me personally. :flower:

I'm with baby.love, I am aware of my CD and my CM but the rest I can live without. In fact, here recently I am becoming less aware of what CD it is. :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->