Scared of the TTC room!

I'd second Polaris' suggested name :thumbup:, or the idea of calling it the 'thread of calm'. :haha: Feeling really upbeat about this all now. Thanks ladies! xxx

So which one shall we have? I think the 'Thread of Calm' would get less backs up in the aforementioned TTC room. I don't think that we would gain many friends lol :blush:

I'd second Polaris' suggested name :thumbup:, or the idea of calling it the 'thread of calm'. :haha: Feeling really upbeat about this all now. Thanks ladies! xxx

So which one shall we have? I think the 'Thread of Calm' would get less backs up in the aforementioned TTC room. I don't think that we would gain many friends lol :blush:

:rofl: Very true, the 'Thread of Calm" is a probably a bit more politically correct. Go for it!

And it's nice and positive - I've only recently started to believe in the mind-body conection, positive outlook breeds positivity etc etc

Polaris where are you from in Ireland? Hubby is Irish but sadly I haven't seen enough of it.

That's how I feel to. I want to have a baby but I am not going to go CRAZY trying!!

https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-groups/615151-thread-calm.html#post10631856

Link above to 'The Thread of Calm' which I have put in the TTC Discussions section.

And it's nice and positive - I've only recently started to believe in the mind-body conection, positive outlook breeds positivity etc etc

Polaris where are you from in Ireland? Hubby is Irish but sadly I haven't seen enough of it.

I'm originally from Galway but living and working in Dublin for well over ten years. Where is your hubby from?

I totally agree about the mind-body connection, it is much more powerful than most people realize. So definitely a good idea to have a positive name for our group!

https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-groups/615151-thread-calm.html#post10631856

Link above to 'The Thread of Calm' which I have put in the TTC Discussions section.

I'm in!!! Thank you for sorting aimee-lou. Here's to positive baby-making!:beer: (well we can drink to it now can't we...? :haha:) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->