Scared to death.. Need advice

pileggigirl

Reaction score
Hello,
Ok so to make this short, i had surgery on june 10 to remove an ectopic pregnancy along wit my left tube. Now to back track a lil on June 4, i had gotten the metho shot to try terminate. My dr told me to wait til they did the hsg test for my right tube. Buttt the problem is I think i may b pregnant. We used the pull out method. I havent had AF since my surgery, i called my dr. To ask should i worry about not gettin a cycle yet, she said giv it 6 weeks which will b around aug 1. Im scared because obviously this wasnt planned, and I kno if the metho is not fully out of ur system the baby can hav birth defects. And scared of havin anotha ectopic. Ive been pretty nauseous the past two days and jus been havin that feelin. Any advice??!!? Or have anyone ever been through something lik this???

I haven't had any experience like that. I'm sorry I hope u find out soon

Hi there. Try not to panic. I have not had an eptopic ( though have a suspected one right now!). I have however had a miscarriage which I have surgically removed on the 15th April. I did not get my period until the 26th may, 6 weeks after so I would try to hang on a little longer.

:flower:

do a test hun,at least then u'll kno 1 way or the other :hugs:

:hugs: take a test just to be sure- if its negative then u will know either way.. After my ectopic i didnt get my period for about 7 weeks after the surgery..
Hang in there :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->