Scared to test in case it's negative

I tested today since AF was supposed to arrive yesterday and too got a BFP. I am still in shock and thrilled and trying to figure out how to tell hubby.

You all do realize that this must be very hurtful for someone to read that just announce IN THEIR OWN THREAD that they got AF, RIGHT? I think it's inconsiderate to announce your own :bfp: in someone else's thread that is not related to that at all! There is a section for that!

Sorry you got af hun! And I agree ozzieshunni that would be very hurtful! I can see these ladies are excited..but thats what bfp announcement forum is for.

I agree! I don't mean that it's not an exciting event! What I mean is that it is very hurtful if the thread has nothing to do with your cycle and you're posting in it for the first time!

Yep. Pretty rude. It especially sucks to see so much of this kind of thing when you've been ttc for a real long time, or if you're almost sure you are- then end up with af. Adds insult to injury. I hope all you ladies still waiting get your bfps this month!

Congrats to those with :bfp:s this time

Sorry to those who've got af this time around.

:hugs:

Sorry for those who got there period this month...:hugs: and Congrats to those who got there bfp's... :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->