Scared to test in case it's negative

liamsmum

Reaction score
Well, here I am, think i'm 13-14 DPO (according to OPK's and Maybe Baby) and no AF.
I'm not normally a sufferer of PMT but do sometimes have a tiny ache, let me say I have none of that.
Symptom spotting has been crazy these last two weeks, had cramping this past week, slight waves of nausea but nothing too nuts, and today I noticed veins on my (.)(.) which i've never noticed before (doesn't mean they weren't there, I just never saw them) and this morning I woke up with a back ache.
Should I wait to test according to when my AF is supposed to be here according to the OPK's?
I am so scared of being disappointed :sad2:

i would test if i was you hun i got my :bfp: ths morning im 13dpo today heres a pic xx xx

Attachments

• Photo-0049.jpg
    Photo-0049.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 31
i'm right there with you liamsmum! i'm about 13 or 14 dpo (I'm guessing though, don't use opk's yet) and no AF yet. Had very, very small amount of spotting this morning but that's not usual for me because i'm very regular...and nothing since. The AF cramps I had last night have disappeared for now too.

I drove myself insane last month with symptom spotting and thought for sure that I was pg (i had nausea, light cramping, increased sense of smell, was emotional, had tugging in my uterus) but last month's AF was completely on time. I tested at 10dpo, 12dpo and 13dpo last month, all bfn's. I was so hopeful that i ignored them until AF showed.

So now i'm waiting (mostly because i'm too scared to get any more bfns lol)! i'm really new to this whole thing (2nd month ttc) but i've totally relaxed this tww and avoided symptom spotting. i'm going to just hang out to see if AF shows and if nothing, i'll test in a day or two!

Best of luck with a bfp if/when you test!

Joining you in the 13 DPO camp and the "too nervous to test" camp. I have had symptoms and I've had cramping but probably from progesterone suppositories. BBs heavy and a little tender (but heavy and larger fur sure), and otherwise nothing else going on. I had zero symptoms whatsoever with my first pregnancy. My first symptoms was an expanding waistline. :) So I'm not expecting while pg symptoms the second time around either...
Still here I sit at 13 DPO, not really even planning to go to the store for a test. I said I'd test tomorrow, but I think I'll give it until Monday.

Good luck to you guys! (and congrats caz & bob!)

When will you both test?

Joining you in the 13 DPO camp and the "too nervous to test" camp. I have had symptoms and I've had cramping but probably from progesterone suppositories. BBs heavy and a little tender (but heavy and larger fur sure), and otherwise nothing else going on. I had zero symptoms whatsoever with my first pregnancy. My first symptoms was an expanding waistline. :) So I'm not expecting while pg symptoms the second time around either...
Still here I sit at 13 DPO, not really even planning to go to the store for a test. I said I'd test tomorrow, but I think I'll give it until Monday.

Good luck to you guys! (and congrats caz & bob!)

When will you both test?
Seems a few of us are feeling the same way LOL

I was the same with my first baby Marysr, no real symptoms until one day I thought "oh crap, no AF in a while" :blush: and it wasn't until after i'd confirmed it that the symptoms started LOL

Thinking I will wait another couple of days, it's not going to hurt me....

hi im 13 dpo today i know exactly how you feel im too a little afraid of testing right now but i want to wait till monday to test but i might do tomorrow on mother's day.
Im kinda new to this site but do you guys want to be ttc buddies
baby dust everybody..

mamatobe86--would love to be ttc buddies if you want! i'm really new to the site also.

Marysr--I think if I make it through today with no AF that i'll test Monday too. Mothers Day is tempting but i'm still nervous about getting a bfn. My mom said that with all her kids that as soon as she was one day late with AF she knew she was preggo...so maybe if I make it through today, i'll have a chance?

fx'ed for everyone!

hey m.marie just sent you a friend request would love to be ttc buddies think i might wait till monday too tomorow will be 14 dpo and if i make it through it without af i can test...
baby dust..

I'm either 12 or 13 dpo and I'm not going to test - just wait for af. No ICs left and it's too depressing to fork out for the dear ones only to have them come up negative. Promised myself I'd get myself something with the money I'll save by waiting :winkwink:

ARGH! I'm 12 days late for my period and still getting negative tests so go ahead and test, but remember, it might not turn positive for weeks! I've heard months sometimes! eeeek!

hi im 13 dpo today i know exactly how you feel im too a little afraid of testing right now but i want to wait till monday to test but i might do tomorrow on mother's day.
Im kinda new to this site but do you guys want to be ttc buddies
baby dust everybody..

For sure :winkwink:

I wish I was nervous to test, I can't tell you how much money I've spent on BFN's, at 14dpo I would say go for it and good luck!!! (but if you get a negative, don't be discoraged) it could just take longer for the hcg levels to get high enough!

Well, no need to test, the :witch: paid me a visit :growlmad:
Back to the start I go

Hi all, liamsmum sorry to here the witch arrived. I am currently 18 dpo and no AF yet. But I seem to have weird cycles my last was 27 days but the previous month was 32 so think I am going to try and wait until next Friday to do a test as it is very disheartening to get a BFN.

Im toooo scared too!! i have a very regular 27 day cycle except dec was 29 i always check my cervix and on af day there is always blood (sorry tmi) but today nothing i would test but since being late dec im too scared :(

sorry you're out this month liamsmum. lot of babydust to you this go round.

mamatobe86--how are you doing today? i was almost sure last night when I went to bed that AF would be there in the morning, but so far nothing still :) no AF cramps either. i think i'm cautiously optimistic at this point and am just waiting to see how today goes. and just thinking about testing tomorrow is already making me nervous, lol...

hi angelic000 and cakecustard! fx'ed for you both!

liamsmum i'm so sorry hun you'll get it next time lots and lots of baby dust

m.marie i did it i caved in and tested an hour ago and got my bfp hope you get yours too tomorrow good luck

mamatobe86--i caved in and tested too after reading your post and got my bfp!! i still can't believe it :) i guess if you want we can be bump buddies now! yay!

baby dust to everyone else!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->