scared

brandic

Reaction score
MOMS!! I need help. I am 30 weeks prego and i just spend the weekend in the hospital because i went into labor. They we able to stop me and put me on some meds to help that from happening, but they are only allowing me to be on that med for 4 weeks. I know the second they take me off this med i will go into labor because if i dont take it exactly every 4 hours i will start to have contractions. (I feel like i am fighting my body) This will put her at 34 weeks and i am scared that i am not doing enough to make her as healthy as poss. Has anyone's doc told you to eat certain food or more of a certain vitamin or anything like that to help baby with weight or development?

:hugs:

I don't think there is anything specific to take, just keep up with a healthy diet and drink plenty and rest when you can.

My son was born at 34+6 and screamed out when he was born, he had no need for assisted breathing despite his small size (he had growth problems from very early on in the pregnancy). I did have steroid injections a week before he was born to help mature his lungs.

So sorry you're going thru this stress hun. Having given birth myself at 24wks after spending 10 days fighting to stay pregnant, I know only too well how horrific it feels. All I can say is that if we could have got Evie to 30wks we would have been celebrating - that's not to say that giving birth at 30wks is ok, or ideal, but it is a significant turning point for babies, and they can do extremely well at that gestation hun.

To get to 34 is even better - from now on every day you cook baby is a step in the right direction. Try to relax (easier said than done I know) and continue resting, drinking plenty of water and taking the advice of the docs. Sometimes baby just decides to put in an early appearance, but it isn't the end of the world my sweet. There is every chance your little one will be absolutely fine, with or without medical assistance - good luck xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->