Scared

lauren28

Reaction score
Hi

I am fairly new here, although we are going to TTC quite soon - the middle of December. I was fine with this around the time we set the date - around summer time - but as it gets closer I am getting really nervous. Does anyone else feel like this?

I am incredible broody and OH wants a LO desperately. We are both in stable jobs - so what am I worrying about?

Does anyone else feel like this?

Thanksx

We are going to ttc in December. Yes I am scared too. As you say, it seemed like some way off and all of a sudden it's only a few weeks away! I think it's natural to be worried, it's a major step afer all. Our lives will change forever. I am concerned about pregnancy, birth, how we will cope with a little one, money whilst I'm not working etc.

What gets me through that is the excitement and knowing that so many people do it and manage, there's no reason why we can't. There is alot of support available here too.

Best of luck to you. You should join our thread there's one for nov/dec trying and also our jan ttc one.

:)

Thanks for that. I know there are a lot of people in worse situations then me who do just fine with a LO but I think it has just hit me that in a year I could have a child and my life will change forever.

Good luck with yout TTC.

I completely understand and empathise with you Lauren. Very same thing happening to me now !!

Lots of luck and hope to see you around here and then the TTC forum! :happydance:

I am going to TTC in Jan and as I have had baby fever since fall of '07 now that the time is almost here I am scared as well. Am I ready for a baby, how will being pregnant be, all kinds of things. I think it is normal.

Lol I think we are all thinking like this as the time gets closer - I have posted this question too !!!!! I think it is because you know your life is going to change and never be the same again. I am also scared about the rollercoaster that we are about to get on, scared there will be problems, how we will cope. I am ready but its one of those things you cant test it before going for it to see if you really want it !!!!!

with your comments. It's the fear of the unknown isn't it.

On a positive note though, I'm sure we will be fine. PMA will get us through!

(easy to say now I know!) ;)

i guess its the same for every big decision u make and this is probably the biggest! just try not to think about it too much or obsess over the 'what ifs' and stories ppl tell u. my sister told me some awful things about pregnancy and after the birth and i was mortified but turned out it was completely different for me. id say about 90% of women love being pregnant and love the bond with thier baby. it really is the most amazing thing. for now try to focus on the ttc aspect like getting into shape and making healthy changes to your diet etc like u say u have stable jobs so if its money you are worried about then you can save during ttc and ur pregnancy. good luck x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->