Scary ER Trip....

luckybreak

Reaction score
I woke up about 4:30 am a bit hungry so I got up to maybe eat a cracker or something, when I tried to get up the whole room went darl I went down to my bed opened my eyes and the room was just going a mile a min I woke my OH quickly incase I past out, when the room stop enough for me to focus on something he told me to get dress he was taking me to the ER...I was dizzy the whole way there and got sick too, threw up with blood in it (sorry tmi) I was scared never had that happen before plus I could not understand what people were saying to me or follow much instructions...they took my vitals and blood test and wanted to do a head scan but due to the pregnancy they did not..they said to monitor it they have no clue why it happened so they diagnosed me with vertigo and low potassium...I am wide awake now but still a bit dizzy and I am worry it is something bad but not sure if it is just regular pregnancy woes...anybody has this happened to them?

havent had anything like that but didnt want to read and run.
hope u feel better soon and that it nothing bad x

Not too that extent but i have had a lot of dizzyness and lightheadedness xx hope your ok.

I've had vertigo before, but not while pregnant. It is MISERABLE so, I know how bad you must be feeling :hugs:

They gave me pills (I call them my dizzy pills:haha:), but since every episode I've had was before I was pregnant, I cannot take them now. I found the only thing that helped me was to keep my head absolutely still. I proped my head between 2 pillows. Oh, and turn the ceiling fan off if you have one, looking at that can set my dizziness off!

Sorry, I'm not much help, but I just wanted to let you know you aren't alone!

Best of luck Hun!

Thanks, I thought it was diabetes drop or something so I took a metformin which was bad because if I was developing gestational diabetes they would not have found it because of the pill....I am more upset to the fact they would not check on baby...they told me if you have no pain or bleeding there is nothing to check :( I just hope my baba is ok!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->