scents for labour/birth

ljo1984

2DDs,2angels <3
Reaction score
as im doing hypnobirthing CD's at home i want to start using scented candles during this time which i will then accosiate with relaxation when in labour later on. ive been reading a couple of websites of recomended scents. i tried a gerenium scented candle and im currently using a yankee candle -midnight jasmine which ive read has analgesic properties.
was just wondering if anyone can recomend anything better, or what they have found works really well (the only smell i dont really like is lavender). i need to settle on a smell soon and use it on a regular when doing my relaxation and hypnobirthing tracks.

thanks in advance. xx

ive got some orange and ylang ylang oil to use which i think smells lovely and i find orange refeshing and uplifting

i have a vanilla frosting and cherry vanilla yankee candles and i love them both

im thinking of getting a lemon one just cause im really into lemony smells at the moment ha ha! the orange and ylang ylang sounds nice! x

that why i chose orange cuz i really like orange kitchen cleaner atm (dont ask!!!!!)

I think I'm going to go with Orange and maybe look for Cranberry and Apple Cinnamon too. I'm due in Dec and it just seems like it would be lovely if holiday scents made me relax :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->