School Starters?

Oh I am loving these photos!! All these children that I have known since they were in their mummies tummy for many of them! Our babies are so grown up!

Daisy started today. She was so excited this morning but had a few upsets today and got lost after going to the toilet :(. She is still excited about going back tomorrow though!

Attachments

• 1497546_10152404565809022_4105289358113109420_n.jpg
    1497546_10152404565809022_4105289358113109420_n.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 28
Daisy looks so adorable JC! :cloud9:

It's horrible when they're telling you stuff like getting lost or not being able to do something, it makes you want to run in and help them :cry: Charlie never had a snack at break for the first 2 days because he forgot it was in his bag :( I had to ask his buddy to remind him!

So proud of my daughter today. She went into school to her classroom on her own today

Hi ladies, loved reading through all the stories of your little one's school adventures!

My daughter, Brooke, will be starting reception on the 10th from 8.50 until 12, then on the 6th October it will be full days 8.50 - 3.30. She's already had two 'taster' sessions in August & absolutely loved it, I think it's a lovely idea as it really gives them the chance to have a little taste of what it'll be like & get to know some familiar faces. She is so excited to start! I however am going to be very emotional that day! Can't believe my baby is starting school!

Jacob's first day today!!!

10659181_10152758126395362_7550799571104037078_n.jpg

He was so brave and confident, I'm a very proud but emotional Mummy. I hope he has a lovely day, bless him!

Jason is staying for his first lunchtime today. Last week I picked him up at 12pm before lunch. Today and tomorrow I pick him up at 1.15pm just after lunch, and then full days from Wednesday.

He's told the teacher he wants a jacket potato rather than a pizza. I hope he eats it and manages okay.

Danitinks, Jacob looks so smart! Good luck to him today :)

Alicecooper, do they have monitors in the lunch hall? I was worried about Charlie not eating much but there are monitors there making sure they have something! It puts my mind at ease because Charlie tells me nothing, he can't remember about trivial things like food, only how many goals he scored at football or who likes what superhero :haha:

For some reason it's really struggling to upload my pics :nope:

Earl was so excited this morning and wandered in all on his own like it was any other day lol. I'm proud to say I didn't cry until I was well away from the school lol :blush:

Now just sat at home feeling lazy as Edward is playing and Charlie is asleep. I have done the washing and it's out on the line and I have done all my little jobs that I had on my to-do list. I feel like I should be setting off to go and get him! :dohh:

Still.....only 7 weeks until it's half term and he gets a whole week off.....and it's his birthday too! :happydance:

For some reason it's really struggling to upload my pics :nope:

Earl was so excited this morning and wandered in all on his own like it was any other day lol. I'm proud to say I didn't cry until I was well away from the school lol :blush:

Now just sat at home feeling lazy as Edward is playing and Charlie is asleep. I have done the washing and it's out on the line and I have done all my little jobs that I had on my to-do list. I feel like I should be setting off to go and get him! :dohh:

Still.....only 7 weeks until it's half term and he gets a whole week off.....and it's his birthday too! :happydance:

Aw well done Earl! :thumbup: hope you can get a pic on later and hope he enjoys his first day!x

Lucas was the first child in his class to be awarded star pupil today, he was very pleased with himself!
[URL=https://s302.photobucket.com/user/pa2k84/media/IMG_20140908_122034_zpshqmxpx9d.jpg.html]https://i302.photobucket.com/albums/nn89/pa2k84/IMG_20140908_122034_zpshqmxpx9d.jpg[/URL]

Summer went in on her own again today, so proud

Earl had a good first day and came out full of beans. He's now flopped in front of the BFG and I don't expect him to last much past 6! lol :haha:

Earl had a good first day and came out full of beans. He's now flopped in front of the BFG and I don't expect him to last much past 6! lol :haha:

The upside of early starts and using your brain all day :haha:

It's lovely seeing all these pictures.

Kate's first day was today, she went in very well. The only tears were when she badly cut her knee at playtime. We had a stay and play session for the last half hour, she was really excited showing me around.

image.jpg

Aymen started last weds (3rd) and whilst a phased start is great, this week he is only in twice, today and Thursday (9-12) ... I wouldnt mind so much but hes really enjoying it and eager for more.

Also does anyones elses school do home visits? Ive got mine tomorrow, id never heard of it before tho, but everyone gets one apparently.

Aw lovely pics everyone.

Callums on his second week of mornings. Hes loving reception and being back with his school friends. He goes on to full days next week but he did a full day in school nursery on a friday and loved them so cant see it being a problem. Its manic in the mornings with them all lining up to go into class and thats only half the kids, next week the afterrnoon lot will be there as well so 90 kids plus parents should be fun! Xx

Aymen started last weds (3rd) and whilst a phased start is great, this week he is only in twice, today and Thursday (9-12) ... I wouldnt mind so much but hes really enjoying it and eager for more.

Also does anyones elses school do home visits? Ive got mine tomorrow, id never heard of it before tho, but everyone gets one apparently.

We had a home visit with callums teacher as well as the parent support advisor when he started nursery. They didnt bother this year but they did visit the parents whose children hadnt attended the nursery xx

Tom had his home visit yesterday which was really good. He was so excited and ran off to play with the teaching assistant while I chatted to his teacher.

He starts on Thursday so was really confused about going back to nursery for 2 more days first.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->