Scottish Gals

I had my first scan today. booked a private one in perth and it was fantastic! I HIGHLY recomend the company, very reasonable too! Haven't heard a dickie bird from the midwives yet though. I'm around 8 weeks too due around 7th March will get a real date when I eventually get my 12 weeks scan :) Oo how exciting!

:hi: Scotsgal!

Hey shrimpy was that at the perth baby scan studio?

Ive went there twice really nice arent they?

hey shrimpy!
im due the 28th feb/1st march and i got my letter through the other day, that ive got to go for a dating scan on the 17th August and then a booking in appointment on the 1st September.
I would get on to them about it.
OHHHHH :happydance: im 9 weeks on monday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happydance:

Hey shrimpy was that at the perth baby scan studio?

Ive went there twice really nice arent they?

yeah it was. It was brilliant! The guy that owns it is lovely, he reminded me so much of my dad it was funny. He put us right at ease. Might try and save up and go for a 3D one too :)

Bex - ooo 9 weeks, how exciting! The Dr has put me a week ahead so she thinks Im about 9 so I would have thought I'd have heard by now. If I haven't heard by next Friday I think I'll give them a tinkle.

yeah i would, i was gonna do that. I was amazed when i got mines through so early! But the appointment is so far away!! Lol! X x x x oh your scan is amazing btw!

hey! All the dundee girls.... Does anyone know how much it is to buy the copies of the scans? I know we have to pay i don't know how much and is there a limit on how many we can have? X

I think it's £1 or £2 and I think you're only meant to have 2 max. I could be wrong though. I had my 20wk scan in PRI with my last little one who has just turned 2 and it was £2. Would think Ninewells would roughly be the same.

aahhh right cool! :thumbup:
Its just lots of people want copies as i have a huge family in dundee and england and so has my OH's family !!

it would be ok to photocopy them?? im not sure.

thanks Shrimpy!

yeah course you can copy them. If you want them to be the same quality you'd obviously need to use photo paper. You could scan them into your computer and email them to the people and if they want to print them off they can :) or scan it in, save it to a memory stick and nip to Tesco/Asda and print a whole load off for much cheapness :thumbup:

... I have thought about this answer way too much lol

awesome! I just got told that sometimes heat from photocopiers sometimes makes the scan mess up? Ah i'm going to get two then do the tesco thing! Thanksss! :) x x x how's you?

if you're photocopying onto normal paper they won't look as good, just like photocopying any photo really. If you use photo paper it'll be fine :) I think the memory stick is the way to go though. Get it all done at once and for much cheapness, always a bonus!

I'm not too bad, still feeling sick alot and totally knackered but hopefully only a few more weeks left of that *fingers crossed* How about you? What's your due date?
xx

about three weeks ago i had one day of vomiting (tmi lol) and just nausea since then, but past week i've felt great. More energy n that! Well we figured out it is 28th feb, but found my diary and possibly might be further along than that, as don't think i had a mp in may! I'm just eating lots! Getting cramps and uncomfortable pains in my hips tonight? Which is strange.... X x x x

hey! All the dundee girls.... Does anyone know how much it is to buy the copies of the scans? I know we have to pay i don't know how much and is there a limit on how many we can have? X

Hey at ninewells its £1 per photo i got 5 so there is no limit on amount you can have :happydance:

Hey at ninewells its £1 per photo i got 5 so there is no limit on amount you can have :happydance:
Really! Thats awesome! I've got my scan a week on tuesday! I'm so excited! X

Bexbexbex its a great feeling having a scan coming up just enjoy it :D. The staff seem nice well they have been with me when i go :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->