scottish meet?

ablaze

lucky mum of one of each!
Reaction score
was thinking of arranging a scottish meet for those who are going to find it a bit hard travelling to chester zoo for the day, so far im thinking edinburgh zoo, they have a discount of 10 or more, who would be interested? x

https://www.edinburghzoo.org.uk/PageAccess.aspx?id=4

Edinburgh Zoo is fab!:muaha:

Are there many scottish peeps here or just you small bunch of rebels? lol

hmph fook teh lot o ya ill go alone :rofl:

im kidding!!! im kidding!!!! im a nice lass really :angelnot:

I thought alot of the newer gals that have joined BnB the past few weeks were from Scottland? Im sure you can get a few more to go. I would love to go, but spent all my money in Vegas.

I thought alot of the newer gals that have joined BnB the past few weeks were from Scottland? Im sure you can get a few more to go. I would love to go, but spent all my money in Vegas.

dont let wobbs hear u sayin tht shell think im trying to sabotage her meet :rofl:

Hey I'd b interested in that not bn to zoo in how long, then again feel like I live in zoo sometimes:rofl: .

xx

noooo....

me darren n 2 kiddlies,
u rob,
wannamum(poss oh?)

and did kx say yea or no lol?

Im a yeah baby yeah!:rofl:

Me, Dale and Rebecca!xxxxx

Make te=he arrangements in the local buddies Yvanne me or someone else will sticky the thread & I will put it in the announcment too when I do it x

we could be up for it!depends on the when?? we'll come down on the train, be bubs first day trip?!?!?!?!

we could be up for it!depends on the when?? we'll come down on the train, be bubs first day trip?!?!?!?!

hey hun have added a sticky in b n b local buddies, but just for you :D

august 2nd edinburgh zoo :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"