scrambled egg

i just crack 2eggs in a jug, put some milk in / marg and shove in mircowave :)

bout 1/4pt of milk and a spoon full of butter......this is how i make it :lol:

I do same as above, its the same for the hob too, just keep stirring x

Can add salt and pepper and cheese too if you like :) I dont know measurements cause i just guess but generally use 2/3 eggs and milk until it looks enough. Microwave is easier but im told it doesnt taste as good (i hate eggs so i dont eat it!)

Same as above really - depends how many people it's for? A couple of eggs each, knob of butter/margarine, small amount of milk to stop it being dry. I never add salt but pepper is nice. The kids like it with cheese but I don't lol.
Here is a recipe with quantities lol
https://www.bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/1720/perfect-scrambled-eggs

Hmmm never microwaved an egg before...

I crack it, add a bit of milk, salt and pepper. Put it in a pan that has a bit of melted butter so it doesn't stick, cook over medium-low heat stirring constantly until it's just a bit shiny and shut if off and it finishes cooking so it's just softly scrambled. YUM

oooh I sooo fancy this now, but we dont have eggs :dohh: x

I make them two different ways.

1) Crack a couple eggs in a bowl, mix well. Add a couple tablespoons of either water or milk and mix more, add to hot pan. Stir around, etc. Season to taste.

2) Crack a couple eggs into the frying pan, let them cook up a bit then mix them about. Season to taste.

Now I want some eggs. :D

i put about 4 eggs in a pyrex bowl , a tiny bit of milk , loads of cracked pepper and some mixed herbs mix and put in the microwave for 2-3 mins

yummmmmy!!!

eggs well mixed together, a slosh of milk and mixed until nearly mixed together and a dash of salt and pepper then in the frying pan, untill it's almost an omlette and then start mashing it up

I make basic scrambled egg like mentioned in previous posts but i also add philadelphia with chive and have it on croissants.

My parents do the same as me but also add salmon too xx

I make the best scrambled eggs, and this way gets them really light and fluffy.
Melt butter in the fry pan, crack eggs directly into it and let cook for a second. Break the yolks and add a bit of salt and pepper. Gently push one edge of the egg into the center of the pan, while tilting the pan to allow the still liquid egg to flow in underneath. Repeat with the other edges, until there's no liquid left. Don't break up the egg too much, though. Try to keep the curds as large as possible.

I've craved eggs this whole pregnancy, so I have tried them several different ways! When I scramble them, I definitely don't do it like my hubby does. He stirs them pretty constantly, and so the pieces are tiny. I break 2/3 or 4(if hubby wants some too) into a bowl and beat them until they are well blended. If I fancy adding pepper, I do this now and stir it in so the pepper flakes are not all in one area. I usually don't add milk because it changes the flavor of the egg and I have really been craving a plain eggy flavor.
When I cook scrambled eggs, I heat up butter in the fry pan until it just begins to bubble a bit. Then I pour in the eggs and leave them to cook for a few minutes. That way they form sort of an omelette in the pan. Then I use the spatula to cut them into strips and flip them over to cook on the other side. I usually salt them while they are still cooking, then eat them as soon as they cool down enough! :)

All I do is put eggs and a bit of milk in a bowl, and mix it up. I don't measure or anything. Just go by sight.
I don't like anything in with my eggs.

I add a teaspoon of hot bacon grease, or a teaspoon of butter to a medium hot fry pan. I crack a few eggs, add a small slosh of whole milk and I do just a few strokes with a fork in the bowl, so that they are barely mixed. I add to pan, and use a rubber spatula to scrape egg off bottom as it cooks. When it is done, I add grated cheese, or pepper...or eat plain with a side of bacon or toast.

Same as above, but I add chives to mine. Yum!!

Microwaving eggs makes them so spongey, like a bad school canteen.

I mix the eggs with a little salt and grind of pepper then cook in a saucepan on med-low heat with butter in the pan. Stir regularly and don't let them dry out.

I like them with chopped spring onions too by that might just be me! :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->