scrambled eggs

moomin_troll

mummy to zane and corey
Reaction score
ive decided to try zane with scrambled eggs today and i normaly make them with cows milk would this be ok for zane? i no its recommended to only give cows milk at 12 months but zane had a small amount of cows milk in soup and he was fine.

At my DD's 9 month wellbaby visit last week our Dr. said we can introduce cow's milk now, homogonized full fat kind, in what we give her to eat (like cook with it, put some on her cereal, etc.). I made DD a scrambled egg for breakfast yesterday but as all I had was 1% milk I used a squirt of her formula in the egg mix and she loved it. You can cook with cow's milk just fine now, just don't give it to him in place of a BM/formula feed until he's 1.

It's fine to use full fat to cook with after 6 mo :)

yep we use cows milk to make Hannah's eggs as well :)

i normaly cook or use his forular milk when things need it but i used full fat milk to make his eggs and he didnt even like them hahaha he is the pickest baby ever bless him

Yep, cows milk is fine for cooking after 6 months. They just say don't give it as his main drink until after 12 months. And always use full fat cows milk.:hugs:

Yeah I agree with the others, it's ok to cook with it now. You can also make them with water though if you didn't want to, Hayden couldn't handle milk so that's how I had to make his for awhile.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->