ScrapHappy Scrapbookers

pinkmac85

Mom & pregnant with #2
Reaction score
:hi: Hi ladies!! Not sure if there is a scrapbooking group already? I looked and couldn't find anything! I saw a craft's group but I thought it might be nice to have a group specifically for scrapbooking lovers like me!!

I have to admit...I loveeeee to buy the stuff to scrapbook but never actually do it :blush:

Hopefully we can get some people to post pictures and give some ideas and inspiration to start scrapbooking!

I'm a scrapper. Unfortunately I have more stash than time but I love making layouts and minibooks :)

I will Wendy! Once LeeAnne is going to bed I'm going to finish up a few of the pages and then I'll take pics :)

here are the pages I've done yesterday/today

tn_Title Page_edited-1.jpg

tn_Ultrasound_edited-2.jpg

tn_Its a boy copy.jpg

tn_Name copy.jpg

Hey ladies this is something I really wanna do,but dont know what to do etc so looking for some tips,and how I start.

Terri LOVE the pages <3

MummyBurgo I just searched on google and found some blogs that gave me ideas/tips!

I'm bored, so here is a pic of my scrapbook I am making for B.

It is our song with some pics of us when we were a LOT younger :rofl:

https://i302.photobucket.com/albums/nn91/cannibalwendy2/IMG_6916.jpg

ohhh... pretty Wendy! I like your work :)

Wendy I love it!! I still need to take pics! Once I get my scrapbooking things unpacked I'll get pics up :)

sale on digital scrapbooking supplies

Scrape Orchard

Hi ladies, lovely lo's! I've been a scrapbooker for about 7 years now. I've worked at b-ham nec at the hobbycraft shows & was lucky enough to work there when they hosted bonanza too :D I started a local crop & co-hosted it for a few years until my work became a priority but I still attend & teach there.
I love making lo's for box frames for around the house or to go directly onto canvass. I also adore mini books & altering tins, boxes.....anything I lay my hands on.
I'll try to take some photo's later & post them (need to archive my work do far anyway).
Hope to get to know you & stare ideas xxx

oh & if anyone comes across any SEI scrapbook in a bag kits would you give me a heads up, I need a few quick kits to make some albums of my wedding last year to give as thank you gifts, cheers xxx

I have never made a scrap book n my life, but I am making one at the moment for my Oh's birthday. I'm quite pleased so far... even thought its not great

We all start somewhere hun, it is a great thing to get into & they are lovely to look back on! Good luck & post some piccies when your done - i'd love to see them :hugs:

Oooooh I love scrapbooking!! I started last year for my OHs bday, and my Mums 40th. Just finished one for a friends niece's first year, she gave it to the LO as a gift to look back on as she grows up. Currently working on 2 holiday ones, mum's wedding, and my friends 21st bday party. Will post some pictures up when I work out how!! xx

Is this thread still going?

I love scrapbooking kits, I have hundreds! I do scrap pages but mostly use them for my signatures...:thumbup:

yey a scrapping thread! I started scrapping when I got married nearly 3 yrs ago and its grown from there! Just need a baby now as an excuse to buy more stuff!

Its addictive tho and sometimes I buy stuff I don't end up using cos its 'too nice' lol

hiya all

i' getting into scrapbooking but i do carmaking is there anyone that does cards as well

sarah x

I love scrapbooking kits, I have hundreds! I do scrap pages but mostly use them for my signatures...
Ooooh i have no idea how to digi scrap - i think they look lovely though.

Sarah i make cards too, probably more so than i scrap but that's cos they are quick & easy :thumbup:

The crop i started a few years ago (i had to pass it over to someone else when uni work got too much) is having a birthday bash in April & we're having a designer from one of the major scrapbooking manufacturers coming to teach 4-5 classes......i am soooo excited! Hopefully i can turn the designs into canvasses for the wall of the nursery :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->