ScrapHappy Scrapbookers

anyone still scrapbooking?!? I need somewhere else to look for supplies :thumbup:

Hiya I found my
Local arts and craft shop the best. Hobbycraft are ok but are expensive
Hope this helps
Sarah
anyone still scrapbooking?!? I need somewhere else to look for supplies :thumbup:

Is anyone still about? I LOVE to scrapbook, but haven't had time since DS was born. I'd love to start getting back into it soon.

Here are some of my layouts.

Attachments

• IMG_0388.jpg
    IMG_0388.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_0421.jpg
    IMG_0421.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_1252.jpg
    IMG_1252.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_9659.jpg
    IMG_9659.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_9691.jpg
    IMG_9691.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 18
Is anyone still about? I LOVE to scrapbook, but haven't had time since DS was born. I'd love to start getting back into it soon.

Here are some of my layouts.

OMG hun, They are gorgeous!
wish i was that creative!

Thanks hun! :D I'm really not a creative person at all. I used to subscribe to a monthly kit where you would get all the matching bits and pieces so you just had to put things where you wanted them. Makes it easier! :)

Hi girls, I got given a scrapbooking kit (haven't scrapped in years) for mine and DH's 1st anniversary last year, so I am going to make a start on it next week, I need to nip into town to get some supplies, I think I am going to do a pregnancy-1year book of LO! Then do a 1-2 year 2-3 year etc lol, god knows what'll happen when we have more kids lol, we wont be able to move for scrapbooks!

Thanks hun! :D I'm really not a creative person at all. I used to subscribe to a monthly kit where you would get all the matching bits and pieces so you just had to put things where you wanted them. Makes it easier! :)

What a brilliant idea :lol:

Going to google for one now :haha: Iv bought a few bits of ebay etc but need some insperation!

Mine was from a site called Cleo Crafts. There's different levels of kit you can get that vary in price. :)

Hey guys, for those of you who digital scrapbook, what software do you use?

I have an amazing little shop in my town, it's called Kismet Crafts, and I love it! I could spend so much in there. They do a craft day for £5 a person, I'm thinking of going! One day when DH can have LO, I think I'm going to bring my mum and aunty too!

I still haven't started my scrapbooks! I've just had 250 pictures printed of LO between the ages of 0-3 months! So I need to go through them, most are just going in a normal album and the special ones will go in the scrapbook!

Lucy there's a really good craft place in victoria centre :) It's in the market, near the back in the middle. It's really cheap, and they have looooooooads of bits :thumpup:
Or, look on ebay, search suehallam. It tells you about the shop in the market too x

I have some scrapbooking supplies but I haven't done anything yet. Maybe I'm afraid that it won't come out good. I have a lot of pics from my wedding - maybe I should start with those...

hi all, I am also a scrapbooker - been doing it for a few years now.
Here's a couple of my pregnancy layouts, can't wait to get started on baby pics once he or she is here!
would love to see some more of everyone's pages :flower:

Gorgeous!!

I wish there was a nice little scrapping shop near me! Mind you, it would probably leave me even more skint than i am now, so maybe not! :lol:

Just get stuck in hakuna! I look at my first layouts and think that they're a bit pants, but the enjoyment is in the doing. You will learn what you think looks good as you do more. Plus you can always print the same photos out again for a redo later on if you really want to! :)

Yep, I agree, just sit down and start, the ideas will flow!

Also, I put all the pictures of LO (that I'm not scrapping) into an album Saturday, LO would not stop looking through saying "ooh" or "wow" or"Daddy!"

I love scrapbooking. Althou mine looks pants compared to urs sausages lol. I'm so behind on Lily's though. I made my mum a scrapbook for her 50th too. I'm also making a scrapbook canvas for Lily's room.

Question for you ladies hope can answer for me. I am not typically a scrapbooker, not that creative. But I did recieve a premade scrapbook for a baby book, that basically just have to add the photo to and its done. My question is though, how do you attache the photos safely so they don't go bad over time? Is there a special glue that you use or tape? and how do you prevent rubbing on the photos?

I use glue tape... it comes in a roller thing... Like this:

https://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp....590715.cm_scid.Froogle?ref=fgl&source=froogle

You can get them anywhere that does crafts.. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->