scratchy shooting pain

carries

Mother of two under two!
Reaction score
I keep getting a shooting pain that seems to go through my cervix. Sometimes it comes with a scratchy feeling like baby is trying to claw his way out. I spoke to my midwife yesterday who seems to think it may be baby's head engaging?!?!?!

ANyone else had this? Isnt 32 weeks a bit early to be engaging?

Nope its not too early babies engage easily from 29 ish weeks and doesnt (unfortunatly) mean anything :cry: Mine engaged early and then came back out and has refused to again :lol:
But i get that pain alllllllllllllllll the time i just put it down to body and LO getting ready :shrug: Would be good if was my LO engaging but havent seen any evidence of this ha ha ha!!

it really hurts! I said that to my midwife who looked at me with a face of 'you have no idea what pain is'....ouchie

Yea i know it kills me too, its hard to describe though. Keep telling my OH and he just looks at me as though i'm crazy, i'm now getting the scratching feeling with pains shooting aroung my hips :lol: so i have nooooo idea!!

I've been getting this for weeks as well, it's dead weird, isn't it? Almost like the same sensation as when you have a smear test! Doesn't seem possible that it could be caused by something so round as a head! x

Yep i get this to have done for a while now. It really hurts sometimes!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->