*Scream FUME*

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
Well pissed off!

Last Thursday my OHs Mum took me to get some comfy clothes and collect the carseat so we had the carseat at home incase ... since you can't take bubs home without should I go into labour! Note on door that they were closed all that day for whatever reason. I wasn't happy but things happen.

Other day I went to go pick it up only she said my pram would be in the next day (yesterday) so I thought I'd wait. She said just give em an hr or 2 notice to collect with the new delievry so they had it ready for me ... fair enough! So today I took the day off because I was unsure what time OHs Mum could take me - the time comes and I rang and rang and rang NO ANSWER. Opening times it should have been open and its not too close to us so there was no way we wanted to risk going down to find the same CLOSED sorry note! I'm completely fuming though £500 and I can't get a hold of my stuff when I want to within their so called opening times. Thats twice now so imagine had I gone into labour either time & needed that carseat?

I plan to do Caitlins room up over the next year and they do some gorgeous furniture (not cheap either) .... Lost a customer there because I won't be buying from them again.

I was a bit angry & upset about it. :hissy:

Sorry bashing on my keyboard :baby:

What time was it?

Maybe shes got kids and had to get them from school or something?

Hopefuly she is open tomorrow for you

x

From 3 onwards.

She shouldn't be shut its opening time 9-5pm last week it was a 'we are closed all day' notice. Left a message on the machine so nobody was in shop or returned to it before closing hours.

bloody hell hun, hope you get it sorted soon x

Id tell her thats twice you have been downa dn had a wasted trip, Discount!! lol

x

I left a snotty message on answer machine lol

I would of if it was me too!

Complain when you finally get through!

xx

Thats a p take definatly complain!
I bet u cant wait to have a fiddle with it as well awwww :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads