screaming 1 year old plz help :(

E

erika112233

hiya, just looking for some advise , are if any other mums have experienced this with there 16 month old baby .
what it is my 16 month old screams the house downn every night round about 6ish and i mean its not a normal scream its really violent and ear piercing :( he also throws himself all other and bangs his head of things:( i dont know if its due to him not having an afternoon nap any more i just dont know what to do about it:( its really getting me down now:(

It could be tiredness hun. My 2yr old likes to squeal and my other 2 yr old (they arent twins lol) has started shouting

My advice would be ignore as much as you can and try and distract instead. Maybe bring back a small nap too? x

It could be tiredness hun. My 2yr old likes to squeal and my other 2 yr old (they arent twins lol) has started shouting

My advice would be ignore as much as you can and try and distract instead. Maybe bring back a small nap too? x

thankyou:) i also think its tiredness, il after bring his afternoon nap back:)

:hugs: poor you. I second what sam says a little nap after lunch might help xxx

Lots of hugs - sounds hard!

thankyou :) believe me hes been really hard lately i cant say NO! to him without him going histerical :( im thinking about taking him to the docs as it dosent seem normal to scream soo bad due to tiredness, i mean its violent :(

Helen gets a bit like this in the evenings but much much worse if she hasn't had her nap. (she's nearly 14 months and still sleeps nearly 2 hours after lunch). She does the throwing herself backwards and banging her head thing, hits us if we come near her. I'm pretty sure it's tiredness with her as it doesn't tend to happen if she's well slept.

Helen gets a bit like this in the evenings but much much worse if she hasn't had her nap. (she's nearly 14 months and still sleeps nearly 2 hours after lunch). She does the throwing herself backwards and banging her head thing, hits us if we come near her. I'm pretty sure it's tiredness with her as it doesn't tend to happen if she's well slept.

yer teejais the exact same :/ well il try give him an afternoon nap everyday now and see if it helps, itsjust he wont sleep lol :S but this also happens if you tell him no:S joys of motherhood eh :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->