screaming babies

lynz

mum of 2 princesses
Reaction score
oh dear chloe-marie has learned how to scream and god does she like doing it :rofl:
how many other babies are screamers on here

Hannah does it once in a while but lately her thing is to blow raspberries :rofl:

chloe-marie has a certain time that she blows raspberries its usually when she has a mouthful of food. she must think its funny to cover mummy in grandpas sunday lunch :rofl:

Hannah blows them all the time :rofl: We feed her earlier than stuck her back in her crib (it's 5:30 a.m. here--getting ready to head out to the airport) anyways she blew raspberries until she fell asleep :rofl:

awww bless ! ! ! my mates baby has just started to scream uknow, shes 16wk, so loud tho aswell !!!!

i know she is really loud aswell, poor neighbours lol

Yip Mia has also discovered screaming & its her new hobby!

lol yep, Jasmine knows how to scream. Luckily she doesnt do it often.

Sophia squeals and the ringing in my ears afterwards, it's as though I've been to a nightclub and sat next to the speaker! Sophia usually screams when impatient for her bottle but I think she must have bad dreams because she squeals in her sleep quite often, I go rushing to her thinking something terrible has happened only to find her laying there fast asleep!

Bren gets really loud. Especially when he is excited. He makes most hilarious noises during our post natal yoga class.

Its so cute when they find their voices ....

for a short while lol

Caitlin never stopped just got louder :rofl:

my dd2 used to scream, it was really funny but when she started doing it in supermarkets, indoor shopping centres etc its got really embarrasing!

it would echo all over the place! i used to just laugh and tell her to shush but this just made it more fun for her and she would do it louder, it was really funny but i had a few people giving me funny looks! 1 old woman even told me to shut that baby up one day!!!

sorry i know she was an old woman but i wanted to give her a slap! i just said to her, you never had kids did you????

oh the joys of kids hey!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"