Screen testing - Down ...Results

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
All good!

We got a letter to say low risk but me being me wanted the numbers so rang.

1 in 2200

What were yours girls.

Good to hear you're low risk hun :)
I never took the test, didn't want to know, wouldn't make a difference to me and it'd just cause unnecessary worry till LO was born :p

I think it's nice to know if you have a higher chance - I had already told the MW that if it was high risk that was all I needed to know & wouldn't go for further tests.

:D

I had the Nuchal scan and blood test and it came back as 1 in 3900, I was so pleased as I am 37 and for my age the average risk rating should be 1 in 200!!

i had the test dun as well hun n my results came bk on monday as low risk! so relieved wasnt 2 sure y they asked me if i wanted it was imonly 20 nearly 21! but i thought it wudda bn best 2 prepare myself! although they never gave me the odds!
glad u got a good result as well.

xx

Mine were 1 in 2200 too! Not bad for an oldie eh???:happydance:

Great news about yours too Wobbles.:hugs:

I didn't do it either. I didn't feel we needed the extra worry...we know we are going to love and want the baby regardless. So why worry?

We've waited too long and been through too much to give up now!

Congrats on your test results!
Who worried?

Its just preference to know the risk factor taking care of a child with a disability is hard work and not that it would make any difference to me carrying and loving my baby but being prepared incuding mentally prepared can't be a bad thing.

I chose not to have the tests yesterday, I'm worrying about so much already, my boyfriend & I agreed we would keep the baby no matter what!

Ahh great news hun, one less worry off of your mind!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->