Searching for TTC buddy??

checking my ticker...I can't make it work grrrrrrr :dohh:

Are you using the bbc code for your ticker?

I feel crampy today. I would really like this to be my month but hey doesn't everybody :winkwink:

I am thinking that . A :bfp: is on its way this weekend!!! Look at these the top one is from tuesday and the other two are from today !!!! I know the bottom 2 are blue dyes but they showed up right away going to get a frer tom morning an probly will use it on saturday unless i can hold my pee that long hehe:thumbup:
https://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h91/Bmxfreestylegirl/OPK%20HPT/298-2.jpg
https://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h91/Bmxfreestylegirl/OPK%20HPT/298-2-1.jpg
https://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h91/Bmxfreestylegirl/OPK%20HPT/298-2-2.jpg

Oh I think so Ruskiegirl!!! I can for sure see the blue lines!!!! Fx'd for you!!!

I totaly feel like AF is coming any minute tho but it eases up when i lay down siting up makes it worse:cry: I sure hope so !! Something so funny happened today to i feel stupid cause of it tho or that i dont pay enough attention, As my husband was about to leave for work i said dont forget your cigarettes and he says i havent had a smoke since sunday havent you noticed and sure enough i did not notice He quit i think for me :happydance:

Well today my tummy is sore like i worked out last night and i dont exercise lol For some reason i just want to cry, My temps went up this morning, Im gassy , Woke up with a headache and I was starving once again when i woke up lol :dust:

SOOO ive just taken a frer and swear i see a faint line, Also taken an opk and it looks damn near positive , I am not sure what the heck is going on with my body this is puzzling me ! I will post pics here in a few mins so you can check it out! Well 3 + Opks and i actualy feel like im ovulation and it hurts real bad feels like af is coming lol So i guess i was dead wrong on my cycle and ovulation day :cry:

Ya yesterday or today is definitly ovulation day!! So counting today as 1 dpo untill ff and temps prove me otherwise :thumbup:

Hey guys! I've been working like crazy! Last shift is tonight :happydance: I have used the BB code but it doesn't work...it's not a big deal I'll try again later :) so I got my O date wrong too lol! I definately O on cd 11 which makes sense to me. Problem is now I have a yeast infection and the pharmacist says I can only use the cream because I'm TTC and could be pregnant. But it's so awful that we didn't BD the day after O, this is only my second time having one and it sucks!! :cry:

That sucks. Hope that you get rid of it ! I had the oddest thing happen to me this morning I broke down into full blown tears for a few minutes for no reason at all :haha: My hormones must be going nutz cause i never cry like that

I thought we were TTC buddies:cry: I just havent been around much.. too depressing..

We can definately still be TTC buddies too! I checked out your journal and saw you were chatting with a bunch of people and I hadn't heard from you in awhile so I wasn't sure....didn't want to force you to be buddies with me :p But I'm glad you didn't forget me :hugs:

That's crazy about the crying Ruskigirl, have you had anymore 'episodes' since?

Nope havent had any since yesterday but today im cramping a bit more and my cervix is crazy its facing backwards and high and firm also i got some creamy cm more then normal and i gotta pee like mad crazy :rofl: I was really moody this morning tho with my youngest she irritated me so easily which is not normal

I'm so excited for you, those are all really good signs!!!!

Yep im getting excited just 3 more days till i start testing if i have an implantation dip before 7 dpo if not i will wait tillt he 18 and start testing then :thumbup: I just have this feeling i dont know why cant explain it that im defintly in the process of becoming pregnant with at least 1 boy if not 2 :rofl: it could just be wishfull thinking though getting the best of me :haha:

I'm so excited for you! I actually have felt the same way this month, I really feel like I'm pregnant. I'm eating like crazy! I have had lots of CM (dispite the yeast infection) that has been clear and my cervix is really high and soft and wet. I am having cramps on and off. I'm really hopeful this month! I hope we get out BFP!!!!!

OMG OMG OMG !!!!!! As i sit here with tears of joy !!! Faint line at 4 dpo on FRER with PM urine ! The line is so faint my crappy ds camera wont capture it it takes horrible pictures :cry: Going to test in the morning and see what happens:happydance: On a side note the line started showing up about 10 seconds after my urine past it

I am here looking for a buddy i am ovulating today as according to charts based on a 28 day cycle i have had irregular periods since coming off depo but seem to be regulating now i always had midcycle bleeding but this month and last month that has stopped have BD for the last three nights keeping my fingers crossed this is the month CP seems to be low but tilted back and somewhat open it was very high and open two to three days ago any idea what this could mean that i O'd early or now is O time

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->