Searching for TTC buddy??

That's awesome! I will check it out on the gallery. I got a :BFN: this am again so I'm out, AF will arrive in a couple days :cry:

Aww your not out yet not till she comes i got my FX for the both of us , Im so nervous that this wont stick i just want to :cry: With a mc in march and 9 years of trying with 1 chemical also i get very nervous , I dont think id be as nervous had i not had a mc in march:dust::dust::dust:

Don't worry I'm sending you tons of sticky dust! Now that I am out I will check up on here but I think I will find it hard to be here too often for the first little while. I will definately be checking to make sure things are going well with your pregnancy which I'm sure it will!!!! :hugs:
Congrats again! :happydance:

Thanks so much hun And i deifntly hope that you get yours to !!! If you happen to get one you make sure to let me know so i can bounce all around for you :hugs:

i dont know how to do this iv never had probs conceiving and i had just lost a baby in march she was 4 months old and such a joy to be around i feel i want to try for another do you think it is too soon

I think as long as you and your spouse are ready its completly normal, I had a mc in march myself and was ready before i even had my first AF hehe It just all depends on the situation and the people involved but if you guys are ready i say go for it and GL :dust:

Hi Ruskiegirl, I m 13dpo and today morning I got a very very faint pink line on test. I mean I didnt have to pick it up to see.I could see it. Bt still very very faint. So I m nt sure yet.
L005..you still have chance..Af hasnt arrived yet. I m so much praying for everybody on this thread. I still have convinced myself that whatever happens ,will be for our good and God sure have plans for us

Well my lines have disapeared and i started spotting so looks like another angel for me :cry::cry::cry:

Just to share with u guys. I am personally feeling like that AF is gonna come any day. My breast are tender. A big pimple on the forehead. And wet feeling down there. those are my AF symptoms. I m feeling that faint line doesnt mean anything.

oh Ruskiegirl...But u did get +ve faint lines before. right? May be it's just implantation spotting.

Ya but i realy think its over cause my cramping is really bad and my cervix is opening:cry:

Hope that cramping goes away....Dont take much tension...how old are your other two anyway?

Any good news from anyone? I know L005 should be testing SOON!

I tested twice (once 9dpo one 11dpo) and nothing so I'm not testing anymore, just waiting for AF to arrive. She should be here on Wednesday...this means we are WTT until May 2011...
I wish everyone tons of luck! I will still be checking in and I wanted to know if you are all okay with me posting here even if I am WTT now? I don't want to step on any toes...:shrug:

you tested a little early to assume you are out, dont you think L005? 11DPO? Some people dont test positive till they are 14 days LATE for AF!

Well today im so confused now , No more cramping just sharp pains below my belly button, Nausea, Fatigue and my temps are still high I took more pics to tell me if you see anything !
https://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h91/Bmxfreestylegirl/OPK%20HPT/014-1.jpg
https://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h91/Bmxfreestylegirl/OPK%20HPT/014.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back