Searching for TTC buddy??

Runnergrl thanks for the support! Your right I shouldn't count myself out completely until AF arrives. I guess it's just easier to assume it won't happen to avoid the dissapointment when AF arrives :wacko:
Ruskiegirl - I do see a faint line on the first one! How many dpo are you now?

11dpo is still early days so I hate to say it but only time will tell :dohh: I hate when that is the only answer:cry:

Ya im fine with that myself im just trying to relax cause AF isnt even due till sat so so true only time will tell:hugs:

Defo a chemical :cry: Temps drpped this morning neg tests with non diluted urine and my cervix is low firm and closed:cry:

Hi all...It's 15dpo ..AF hasnt shown yet. I had got that veryyyyyyyy faint +ve on HPT 13dpo.(but i cant trust that one) Today I tried a left over opk .and it was positive. I know we cant rely on them. Bt I want to wait some more days to go n buy an hpt. Ruskie girl u r just 12dpo. I have all the symptoms of AF arriving any minute though

:bfp: I can't believe I am actually writing this but I just got a :bfp: x2!!!! One on a First Response and one on a Clear Blue Digital. I am completely shocked, I thought I was out forsure. I guess we aren't going overseas! I will post the pic in the BFP section, check it out! It was really funny because the first test I woke my OH up screaming and he couldn't see the line, it is pretty obvious it is there but he was so out of it lol!
How is everyone else doing?

Hi L005 .....yeahhhh.........congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I knew it would sure happen to u as u only started this thread....I know how happy u must be feeling....I m 3 days late today...I will test in a day or two. Just to share my best friend overseas was planning her first too..It was her third cycle and she has got her BFP too...May must be a lucky month :)

Im *hopefully* still waiting to O. Praying its this weekend cause thats when I get to see DH! We will be gettin busy on his Bday!

:bfp: I can't believe I am actually writing this but I just got a :bfp: x2!!!! One on a First Response and one on a Clear Blue Digital. I am completely shocked
:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo: OMG CONGRATZ HUN YAY !!!!!!! Well i ended up going to the hospital last night cause i had severe abdominal pain on my left side from below my ribs to just abover myt pubic bone, The docs said they couldnt find anything wrong after xrays blood work and urine samples, Gave me pain pills and sent me home, They also did a pregnancy test which turned out neg so now i know for sure i had a chemical:cry:

Deep - You need to test!!!!! :happydance:
Runnergrl - Have fun :sex:, are you using OPKs?
Ruskiegirl - I'm so sorry :cry: I hope you are feeling better! :hugs:
And thanks everyone for your warm wishes and helping get to this point:)

I m sorry Ruskiegirl. How'r u feeling now? Take care of yourself.

Actualy i am feeling great im super excited that 2 ladies got their :bfp: londoncharles and L005 :thumbup: Just waiting for AF now she should come by sat i hope id like to know i have regular cycles for sure lol This coming cycle i plan to use OPKS softcups and mabey the smep plan :thumbup: AND no testing till af is due for me ! I dont want more heartbreak lol

sorry ladies I've been mia...gma is very ill and had to fly out of town. I just wanted to update that AF got me on time. I'll have to catch up with everyone soon

This cycle will be ours fluter i bet ya :thumbup: SOrry to hear hope they feel better soon:hugs:

Hi All ..today is the fourth day of missed period. I did hpt in th morning and it came up as positive.. Hope this is it. thanks everybody for support and good luck n lotssss of baby dust to ruskiegirl and fluter429

Yea deep:happydance: I knew it!!!!
Ruskiegirl that's the attitude to have, you and flutter won't be far behind I know it!!!

:thumbup:Ya! Well af arrived today light but shes here so now i can chill and look forward to ovulation once she ends:thumbup: Plan on trying out the smep plan this cycle i think along with softcups and opks:thumbup:

Yay congratz deep:happydance::happydance: So now me and fluter have to get pregnant :dust: for the both of us and anyone else who may join the thread hehe

Haven't heard from you guys in awhile and wanted to see how things are going???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->