Second birthday presents...

CRWx

my little family - complete <3
Reaction score
What did your LOs get/are you getting them for their second birthday?

I’m genuinely stumped with what to get my DD as I feel like she’s so spoilt (in the best way) from me and everyone else that it’s left me with little margin on what to get her for her birthday. She’s currently into babies, frozen, minnie mouse and smurf’s- she got baby stuff, Anna/Elsa galore, Minnie Mouse toys/car mat/clothes for Christmas... argh!

I usually get her at least one sentimental present from myself but between birthdays/Christmas/christening she’s got a watch, bracelet, necklace and a special book so I can’t even fall back on that!

I know it’s such a first world problem and I am *SO* appreciative that she has what she does but I’m so stuck... help!

Teepee tent, kitchen , dolls house, dolly and pram/high chair/bath etc, disney toddler sing along dolls, trampoline, play dressing table, scooter, trike?

It's hard isnt it?

2 is a great age to get role play stuff.
Kitchen?
Playhouse?
Garden stuff maybe- trampoline, swing, slide etc?
Any doll stuff she doesn't have- double pushchair, bath, doll carrier?
Duplo- the Duplo at our playgroup is so popular, I love playing with it too :haha:. There's a Duplo farm and Duplo zoo which are lovely.
Guinea pig :haha:

What about puzzles? Books? Duplo? Trip to zoo or children's museum? Art supplies?

I'll see if I can actually remember...

Eldest - Dolls buggy (the basic umbrella fold one), 2 dolls (twin set from Tesco), fire engine... My mind is stumped there lol.

Youngest - Tea set, singing Peppa Pig, Stickle Bricks... Can't remember again ha.

Other things maybe-

Play food, kitchen, wee trampoline, swing, sandpit, books, dressing up, Mega Blocks or baking supplies (apron, whisk, spoons etc)?

Our dd' s birthday was just before Xmas. She got a scooter and a kitchen. However the thing she played with most Is a slinkie!

DD2 was 2 just after Christmas. Things she got ...
Baby Annabel
Doll stroller
Playskool my little pony playsets
Duplo sets
Lots of books
Tea set
Wooden toy cake stand
Tea trolley
Jigsaws
Disney Princess figures
Car's

We also have loads of Thomas train stuff, kitchen, dolls, farm, playmobil ... all of which I've kept from dd1.

Oh yes, building things are great- stickle bricks, building straws, those metallic building frame things which clip together.
Puzzles and drawing stuff are great too :)

Thanks so much girls!

She&#8217;s already got a kitchen (and the stuff for it), doll stuff (pushchair, highchair, bits and pieces for them) although I might get her a car seat so she can wander around with her doll in there :haha:, trampoline/slide/swing, drawing bits and bobs- you can see why I&#8217;m so stumped, haha.

I had a brain wave to get her a CD player and CDs for her bedroom so she can listen to music in her bedroom (she loves a dance lol!) and found some lovely bunting and a hair clip holder on NOTHS which won&#8217;t be any fun for her but will look nice in her room, haha!

Nanny is getting her a scooter and she has a trike- do you think a balance bike would be a waste of time?

If she likes music how about the vtech microphone?

https://www.argos.co.uk/product/5381748?storeID=4178&cmpid=GS001&_$ja=tsid:59156|cid:598623310|agid:28645204525|tid:aud-180466976485:pla-197647805365|crid:96091141165|nw:g|rnd:6793070688493390912|dvc:m|adp:1o2|mt:|loc:9041111&gclid=CjwKCAiAtorUBRBnEiwAfcp_Y-T0NLTklnXIOJtWQp64sS3TxelhpsmNsB143v9LDB23qRMnln87bBoCpEYQAvD_BwE

She might be a tad too small for a balance bike but come Summer she would be fine! Fab idea.

For my DDs 2nd birthday in April we are planning to get her a balance bike.

What about the basic sylvanian families house? With some families. DD got one for Xmas and it is her favourite thing to play with now, I’ve taken away all the little bits and bobs so she has the house, some furniture and some families plus she also got a car for it.

We got James a Paw Patrol ride on car which he loves. We also got presents like picture books, cars, a ball, a car garage, etc. There tended to be a vehicle theme as he is obsessed with vehicles! :)

This is what I’ve got ordered so far! Not sure if it’s enough ‘fun’ things for her :shrug:

Attachments

• BD61E8E2-902C-4E2A-A059-909FA65B735A.jpg
    BD61E8E2-902C-4E2A-A059-909FA65B735A.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 3
Sand/water table, phonics board, tub of beads & strings, personalised cutlery, peg puzzles, story books x

My son's birthday is next week and he's getting a wooden Thomas train set and some others to go with it plus a carry case for them, spiderman/buzz/woody dolls and a torch. My parents are getting him a pedal tractor :)
Other toys we have which he enjoys: toot toot animals, fisher price little people and elc happyland, play doh, beatbo, puppets, car garage etc :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->