Second cycle iui, starting clomid today anyone else?

ttcer

Reaction score
So i just finished my first cycle of iui which turned out to be a :bfn:. Now on day 2 of new cycle and starting clomid 50mg again, is anyone else at the same point? I would love to hear from you and we can support each other through it :happydance: x

I'm on my second Clomid/IUI cycle and am on CD 10 today. My first IUI was also a BFN :o(

ooo fx'd for your iui, do you know how many follies you have yet? i am day 2 today so im going in on day 10 for my check up scan and hopefully i will have some nice looking follies!! on my 1st iui i only had 1 follie and 2 which didnt look like they would mature in time, so hoping for a bit of a better response x

I have an appointment with my RE tomorrow, CD 12, to see how many follicles are there. Last month on CD 12, they were all really small, so he gave me more Clomid to take CD 13-18.

oh well good luck for tomorrow, fx'd you have some nice ones ready and waiting!! x

Just been for my day 10 scan, only 1 follie again others too small :growlmad: and in to the bargain my womb lining is still thin, so hoping i dont ovulate just yet to give it abit more time to thicken. This will be the last iui we do and if it doesnt work we will have to save up for 3rd round of ivf/icsi.

Please god let this work and give us our little miracle.

Iui cancelled due to no ovulation :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->