Second Guessing

cebethel

mama of 2 boys
Reaction score
Hi ladies, Im havin a bit of a weird day today.........guess just putting it all down to ovulation.
cramps,sore boobs,constipated,super tired,headaches, mouth sores even!?!

Just now waiting for FF to draw my coverline & then I'll be the tww :thumbup:

Im so not trying to think pregnancy symptoms, but I keep second guessing myself whether it will happen for.us again. I start to doubt my body can do what it was made.for.......to birth children.Am I too old? Too fat? :cry:

My DH tells me that he feels that it will happen soon. He's being so supportive......i.love him to pieces!

This ramble is prob hormone fueled sorry girls :blush: ugh........i need chocolate

:hugs:

I am playing the same game as well :nope: I wonder if it is a symptom or in my mind then if I think it's genuine I am trying to think what may have caused it and then I think it's too early for symptoms then I have a cry thinking this isn't my month and never will be :nope:

I found I played this game more on dpo1 & dpo2 but today I refuse to play this game!

I do worry as I've never had a BFP in my life or a pregnancy scare that maybe I can't get pregnant but I have to pray that if I'm supposed to be a mummy then it will happen and that it will happen in God's time not mine and I have to hold that hope with both hands and until my menopause I refuse to give up hope of holding my baby one day :)

I really hope that this is your month and that in 9 months you have a miracle sibling for your miracle Austin :hugs:

Symptom spotting is the route to madness. In my experience our bodies lie, the month before my BFP I had loads of symptoms and bfn and the bfp month not a thing, not even sore bbs.
I am sure the less we think about it the more likely it is to happen, think about a watched kettle seeming to take longer to boil, ignore your body as much as possible and have faith. Fingers crossed for you bothxx

Symptom spotting is the route to madness.

this is the smartest thing Ive ever read on here!!!

the month before my BFP I had loads of symptoms and bfn and the bfp month not a thing, not even sore bbs.

I honestly feel that you have LESS symptoms when you are pregnant than not pregnant. Most of my friends on here who got their bfp's barely had any symptoms at all. I cant go into the TTC or 2WW folders on here as I want to yell at everyone listing every symptom. I think the 2WW is much less stressful when you refuse to symptom spot. It takes some practice, but I dont anymore and honestly now Im not looking for it I barely have any :dohh:

I must admit I never go in the 2WW section

And I have kept busy all day so not had time to symptom spot and I am out tonight and by the time I get home I will fall into bed exhausted so definitely no symptom spotting :)

I am refusing to symptom spot now and I am determined to try and be relaxed in this 2WW :thumbup:

I've been in the 2ww section........a few times :blush:

I think I have totally screwed up my chart. I changed thermometers & my temp has been so crazy erratic that I'm worried FF won't be able to determine when I ovulated (via bbt) Its a real mess :blush:

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3519ad

There it is, in all its erratic glory :dohh:

wow that is crazy, but as you did opks too, just go by that for dpo, although you might have a hard time figuring out what you cover line is from that. Still the chart is just to help you know where you are at, it doesn´t actually get you pregnant so I shouldn´t worry

I put alot of it down to my sleeping patterns also. I was waking up during the night, thus causing my wake up times to be different. The past couple of days have been ok tho, so I hope it continues that way!

I'm not sure what settings to use on the ovulation detector on FF. If I leave it where it is at (the "Advanced" recommended settings) it isn't sure when I ovulated, but if I use the "OPK/Monitor/OVWatch" setting, it says I ovulated on the 31st - day after my positive OPK...........

So confused! :wacko:

Sorry your temps are erractic :hugs:

I would work out your ovulation day from OPKs :thumbup:

I put alot of it down to my sleeping patterns also. I was waking up during the night, thus causing my wake up times to be different. The past couple of days have been ok tho, so I hope it continues that way!

I'm not sure what settings to use on the ovulation detector on FF. If I leave it where it is at (the "Advanced" recommended settings) it isn't sure when I ovulated, but if I use the "OPK/Monitor/OVWatch" setting, it says I ovulated on the 31st - day after my positive OPK...........

So confused! :wacko:

My chart is all crazy, too. I assume because there are days of the week when I travel and can't get up at the same time. This is my first month charting and I bought the walgreens pink thermometer. I wondered if that might be part of the problem. I bought a cvs one and will change for next month. For now I'm cross checking with it. Anyhow, FF still hasn't detected my O date. I'm pretty sure I did because I felt some cramping that day and had some rusty CM. I didn't know what settings to use for FF and had it on the recommended advanced setting. Going to try the OV detect setting and see what happens. My chart is super jagged in some parts too.
I'm trying so hard not to symptom spot. I'm already crazy enough!!! Just want know what's up with my chart. I'm worried I didn't ovulate afterall.

I'm 4dpo today & have no symptoms that I can attribute to early pregnancy. No symptom spotting for me! :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->