Second hand toddler clothes

MiniKiwi

Reaction score
So I've been looking on a facebook group that I joined for warm bits for winter for my 15 month old girl.

I found a set of 3 long sleeved vests which are 70% wool, 30% silk and the lady didn't have a price on them so I PMed her and asked her how much. I converted it to £'s for you and it's £37 :wacko:

Would you ever buy that? My OH thinks it's a reasonable price and I'm just dying knowing that a few vests is the smallest of the things we need for her. She needs snow boots, hats, mittens, snow suits, ugh!

I actually started seriously thinking that going over to the UK to do shopping would work out cheaper :wacko:

Thats a lot to pay for second hand.

They are quite expensive (£18-£20 each) to buy new, so depending on condition and if postage is included, it may not be that expensive (although obviously compared to normal cotton vests they are).

That sounds like a lot for second hand! I wouldn't buy!

haha no way. I wouldn't even pay that much for NEW vests.

Woolen thermals are very expensive. I just bought my kids merino vests and leggings, they were £12.50 per piece and that was half price. Most I have seen cost a lot more than that new.

Wouldn't pay that new never mind second hand lol

Yeah I'm going to leave them. I looked them up though and they were £83 new and that's quite normal :/ Everything is so expensive here! Dreeeeading buying everything for winter now

Defo wouldnt pay that specially when they grow out of them so fast

Yeah I'm going to leave them. I looked them up though and they were £83 new and that's quite normal :/ Everything is so expensive here! Dreeeeading buying everything for winter now

Maybe try ordering online from Sweden? I'm pretty sure things are cheaper there. I can find them cheaper here even (though don't know if they ship to Norway). Wool is definitely the best thing for winter underclothes though.

Thanks, I have found a couple of sites in the UK that do free delivery to Norway too. I'll have a look on some swedish sites :)

I think she's taking the mic for second hand!

no way!
I agree wool is the best (grew up in snowy Canada)
maybe try and buy from another cold country where they will sell them,or ebay?

Bugger me that's a lot. No way I'd pay it, I'd be learning how to knit for that :lol:

I definitely wouldn't pay that for 2nd hand

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->