Second immunisations

Stef

Mummy to Olivia & PG #2
Reaction score
Olivia has her second set of immunisations today and I have o go on my own as Chris is currently on 2-10pm so...

.... I will have to hold her.

I dont know who will cry more me or her... I dont want to :cry:

Aww don't worry hun! I had to go on my own too. It isnt nice holding them at at all, but Olivia will be just fine! You feel so sorry for them though dont u. It makes me feel quite helpless. But it is very quick and they get over it quick. I spoilt Oliver after his 2nd injections..bought him some lovely new toys! :) And gave him lots of extra cuddles! seemed to do the job.Just think, she will only need another set and then its all over with until she's one! :) Try not to worry hun, she'll be fine. xx

Oh dear. You can ask for the midwifes to hold them, but at the end of the day when they're so upset they want their Mummy.... I know it isn't pleasant *hugs*

My Little One has had two blood tests which were terrible, as he has 'bad veins' -- So they have to squeeze him and poke him for ages. But both times they ended up having to just 'guess'. Which worked out okay the first time, the second time he was a baby pin cushion... :(...

Ask HV (well HV does ours) - Caitlin had her second lot yesterday & like the first Mummy didn't go :blush: I can't ... ANYTHING but needles!!

Hope it went ok for you x

Thank every one.

I take Olivia to the doctors as I dont really like the HV is any of the people who go to the childrens centre close by. A tad snobbish I know but we live in a new build, built o the edge of an old council estate and I know some people have no choice and low income etc but ,ost ofthem I see going in there are ... scruffy and their older kids like 6 are swering in every other sentence

One of the other nurses at the docs held her for me... I sad I was ok whilst in the waiting room but once I got in there I didnt have the bottle to hold her.

I thought she would sleep it off like last time but shes full of life.

x

Caitlin was fine and wide awake then she drifted! Then after her next 2 bottles she zonked!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->