Second month trying

anitalatz

Reaction score
So this is our second month of trying, tbh the first month we only tried once before my other half pulled his back (bummer) so this month we've been more proactive.

Now, my questions. I'm tracking my cycle and getting ultrasounds done starting on the 10th day to check my egg sizes and uterine lining thickness. On day 10 egg size was 13 and lining was 6mm. I was told to come back on day 12, which was today, and same thing. They detected another egg though at 11mm. So 13 and 11, and lining was still 6mm.

The technician asked me how long my cycle usually is, and it varies. One month its 30, one month its 34, another 25. But averaged out its 31 or 30. Is it normal for the egg and lining not to have grown in size? Has anyone had this happen? I'm going again in 2 days to get another ultrasound to see if they've grown. I never realized how complicated this is!!!

If you don't mind me asking if you are only on your second month of trying how comes you are having ultrasounds etc. I wish I knew anything about them to give you some advice but I'm only on my second month of trying and I can't even go to a doctor until we have been trying for a year (which I pray to god doesn't take as long)

To the poster above... We went for tests etc after a year and the dr said why didn't we come after 6 months. They said at that point if you're insistent they will investigate. But here's to hoping it doesn't get that far and best of luck to you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->