Second pregnancies, notice a difference?

Thankfully this time around my MS wasn't as severe and it seems to be going away (I don't want to jynx myself!). I'm breastfeeding now and my nipples hurt SO BAD! I'm also more tired and don't want to eat as much as the last time around, thankfully. I also don't care too much for sweets and last time all I wanted to eat was cake and ice cream.

I can´t remember when my symptoms really kicked in last time, but this time seems to be less of everything. But I am only 6 weeks so it can come anytime. :wacko:

This pregnancy has had a lotttt less symptoms then my first. I was so sick with my son every day all the way until the end. I haven't even felt queasy in a couple weeks this time around. My appetite is VORACIOUS though, I could eat a horse. I think that's probably just because I'm still breastfeeding though and trying to keep more active this time around. It's been pretty mild though :)

This one has been different - last time I had NO symptoms at all, not a whiff of MS, and just a wee bit sleepy in the evenings.

I had my first ever bout of MS this weekend, I'm EXHAUSTED all the time (although the 16 month old could have something to do with that :haha:) and for the last week I've had weird temperature things going on, chills one minute, roasting the next. Not sure if that is pregnancy related or just the time of year...

I'm also convinced I will show earlier due to the lack of stomach muscles after last time...

Maybe i talked to soon, i have really bad nausea now and i have been a comfortable all day with sharp pains.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->