Second pregnancy, different second time round

Samlou89

Reaction score
Is it a sign? Kidding. First one was a breeze for 9 months! This time I have had the lot. Suppose don't get 2 same :dohh: anyone else find this?

All 3 of mine have been different. 2nd was the hardest & this one the easiest so far xx

This is my 3rd pregnancy. My first I ballooned and was vomiting from the day after I found out. I was sick daily up to 14 weeks and my weight gain was huge. 2nd pregnancy no symptoms at all, lost weight and had a missed miscarriage.
This time I had sickness from 6 weeks to 11 weeks, but only every other day, but also had incredible tiredness in first tri. I had to have a 2 hour nap every day up until 15 weeks.
My back really hurts this time but I do have 2 disc prolapses and a retroverted uterus.
First was a girl, this one is a boy x

First one, MS was much worse and I gained weight quick. Second time around, MS is not as bad, so far a little less weight gain but I started out heavier, the bloating is horrible and I have given up and gone to maternity pants at 13 weeks compared with 20 weeks last time.

More aches and low pressure too, but I hear that's normal.

My first was by far the easiest pregnancy. It has become harder for me with each baby.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->