Second pregnancy, when did you get your bump?

Samlou89

Reaction score
I'm 13 weeks now and wondered when/roughly you ladies got your baby bumps? This is my second pregnancy! I have a bit of baby fat going on from first time but not much.

Hi, I got mine around 15 weeks (noticeable bump) and at my 19 week appointment my doc commented that my bump is bigger than it was last time but its only because its my 2nd pregnancy as the baby measures normal.

I am small built so by now, its impossible to hide :) I feel 30 weeks already lol!

Hi, I got mine around 15 weeks (noticeable bump) and at my 19 week appointment my doc commented that my bump is bigger than it was last time but its only because its my 2nd pregnancy as the baby measures normal.

I am small built so by now, its impossible to hide :) I feel 30 weeks already lol!

There is something but not much at mo haha, can't wait to have a bump again. No more babas after this so will treasure for last time! :flower:

Plus I'm 6ft tall so a bit more spread out!

I got mine at just over 16 weeks, I'm only 5' tall though so bump doesn't have much room to grow upwards only outwards :haha:

I got mine around 27 weeks second time around which was about the same as the first time. My baby was 9lb 6oz so she wasn't small either! Third time is another story! I'm 21 weeks and have the same bump now that I did when I was 28 weeks last two times! Every pregnancy is different x

I finally had a hint of a bump at 28 weeks but unless you really knew me, you wouldn't think I was pregnant. And it stayed tiny!

I'm now 20 weeks with number 3 and still no bump!

I'm 26w now and absolutely massive!! I am a big girl anyway but last time, I just looked fatter until about 20 weeks when i finally got an obviously recognisable bump. But this time, I was already sprouting a bump at about 14w. Now there's no denying it :dohh:

I was hoping to start showing sooner this time, but I'm 15 weeks and I'm still in that "chubby" stage really. I'm sure that this stage with DD I was showing more! But I've lost some weight since then so don't know if that's part of the reason. Can't wait for a bump again either!

I'm almost 21 weeks and mines mostly blubber I think but it has the right sort of shape haha

Thanks ladies! I have a bit of the baby blubber too from first time but I'm slim build so was curious!

16weeks in second pregnancy and at 12 weeks this pregnancy

First pregnancy was 18 weeks, second pregnancy 16 weeks, this pregnancy 19 weeks, I've only just started to get a belly.

I noticed a hint of bump at 18 weeks. Wasn't noticeable to other people until about 23 weeks. I'm now 35 weeks and a little bigger than I was at this point last time :)

im on my third baby, and no bump (im over 21 weeks). im extremely thin 5'4" 95 pre pregnancy

I'm showing with with a Def bump since 13 weeks ide say but Def had a tiny bump at 12 I'm 5ft2

I have had a bump since 8 weeks (wasn't even bloat!), and noticeably pregnant from 10 weeks with people already asking if I was pregnant. Now at almost 19 weeks I am showing a lot more than most usually would. I'm 5'5" and slim but normal weight :) and now have a very round bump!

I can't breathe mine in now lol! So 14 weeks with number 3. 1 & 2 were later around 16, 17 weeks i think.

There is something but not much at mo haha, can't wait to have a bump again. No more babas after this so will treasure for last time! :flower:

Haha its funny you should say this. Its my last pregnancy as well and I could not wait to have a bump again either! Until it started growing at a speed! Now i'm thinking, I forgot how much effort carrying a bump was! lol!

But I must say, I love having a bump regardless, its such a beautiful thing! Hope yours appears soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->