Second Pregnancy

mayb_baby

Reaction score
:cry::cry::cry:
Feel so bad as I don't feel as connected to this pregnancy, it's like I can't bond at all for fear I'm going to lose it.
I'm not thinking about clothes/gender/names nothing :nope::cry:

Oh hun I totally understand. We are so nervous and scared but the bond will come. Give it time. Soon you will find out the sex and can plan the nursery and stuff. Some people don't even bond till birth of baby. It will happen. Hang in there.

All my tests were really faint, I had 2 scan and saw a heartbeat but still don't feel that bond

Don't worry - you are almost past the worst part. Soon you'll see your belly grow and when you feel him move - that'll clinch it. Baby is fine! you'll bond soon enough! xoxo

I'm afraid to get too excited because I am also afraid of a loss. We started TTC and it happened so quickly, I feel like it's too good to be true. I'm also afraid that the bond with my son will diminish because I will have to care for this sweet new baby and it makes me sad because my son and I have an insane connection; he is a mamas boy and I fear he'll feel replaced or that my husband loves him so much that he might not love this other baby the same.

Glad someone else has the same worries... thank you for sharing! I too think itll change but i understand how you are feeling

I'm afraid to get too excited because I am also afraid of a loss. We started TTC and it happened so quickly, I feel like it's too good to be true. I'm also afraid that the bond with my son will diminish because I will have to care for this sweet new baby and it makes me sad because my son and I have an insane connection; he is a mamas boy and I fear he'll feel replaced or that my husband loves him so much that he might not love this other baby the same.

I think all moms feel like this with the second one. Seems only natural but Ive heard moms say the love just grows so much more than you can imagine. I plan to have my lo help with the baby as best as she can so she feels involved. She is my world. And I'm giving her a best friend. I try to stay positive.

Mine :bfp: was a shock so I'm still getting my head around it. I am sooo nervous about this pregnancy, a lot more so than the first. The whole thing feels totally different from first time around. I'm almost too scared to get excited!! I feel guilty on my LO too that she won't get as much attention.

I'm sure once you feel your baby move you will start to connect more hun x

Thanks Iv been feeling awful, as I am happy we were TTC but I'm just scared to enjoy it and lose it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->