Second Time Around Pregnancys love to chat with you ladies :)

Hi ladies!

My daughter just turned six years old so she will be six when the baby is born.
This time around I am so extremely tired from 4-5.5 weeks, this last week was a bit better but still tired. I was not this tired with my first. I'm not a napper & I've been taking naps! My daughter is so excited, she can't wait. My first appt is on Dec 21st so we are hoping to share the news on Christmas day :)

aww congrats! what a awesome helper your going to have! thats great she's excited:flower:

shes gonna be like a little mama lol:hugs:

i am also sharing the news on christmas how are you doing it? i was trying to think of cute ways to my brother will be done from japan hes in the navy havn't seen him in year and half so its very special to us thinking of getting my daughter a shirt that says big sister but hide it under her dress and after dinner have her come out with it and say were expecting our second! and her come out with the big sister shirt so shes envolved or something like that not sure but liek to have her envolved

Hello, I'm currently 8 weeks pregnant with my second. My son is 9 months so they will be about 17 months apart. I am pretty nervous to have 2 under 2!

This time around is about the same as before. I didn't have MS with my son and I haven't had it yet this time. I just feel really tired. I try to take naps when my son naps in the afternoon, otherwise, I fall asleep by 8pm!

congrats! o wow thats awesome no MS!:hugs:

they say 2 under two isnt bad cause there both in diapers so routine doesnt really change awww hes a cutie!!!
:hugs:

Thank you! :)
I'm hoping that it won't be too bad. I'm actually considering cloth diapering since they will both be in diapers- it's going to get expensive!

Does anyone have experience with cloth diapers??

your welcome hun :)

i dont have exp with them but some women swear by them!

what i did when i was preggo would stock up on diapers when they were onsale or deal

i buy two on sale then get a gift card for 15.00 off then put that towrds diapers on sale and by the time she was born i had all sizes i evenhad so many that i didnt use and sold on amazon and got more then i spent on them lol

but i know alot who use cloth diapers to and they like them alot

Heya!

I'm expecting my second also!
I have my dating scan on the 24th of December, as I have no exact idea about dates!

There will be 2 years between my little ones, give or take a couple of weeks! They might yet share their birthdays!

Hi :flower:

I have a 13 month old baby boy and am pregnant with my second :happydance: The age gap will be around 20 months, baby number 2 is due in July. I'd love love love to have a girlie but I suspect not as my husband's family is full of boys! Either way I'll be happy :cloud9:

I feel sick as a dog. All day long. The only time I don't feel sick is when I'm asleep! Part of me wants it to end but I think if it did I'd freak out :haha: How are you feeling?

Hello what a little cutie he is:hugs:

Congrats to that would be so nice boy and girl we would be happy either way but a boy next would be very nice one of each lol

Aww I'm sorry you are feeling sicky are you getting morning sickness? Or all day sickness?

I was very lucky with my daughter I was never sick at all I loved being pregnant I did everything up to having her

I am only three weeks with this one and I feel good just tired at night from chasing around her all day she's very active haha def different the second time around you just can't sleep when you want right!

Be nice if we both get one of each :hugs:

Is this going to be your last one ?

Thank you!

Yes it's pretty much all day at the moment, sometimes worse sometimes better, the tiredness is awful too especially when dealing with a very active little man! Still it's all worth it :flower: I had this last time and it got better at about 10 weeks so I'm hoping it'll be the same.

Probably not our last one, we're thinking 3/4, but I guess we'll see what it's like when we get there! Is this your last one?

Hi ladies!

This time around I am so extremely tired from 4-5.5 weeks, this last week was a bit better but still tired. I was not this tired with my first. I'm not a napper & I've been taking naps! My daughter is so excited, she can't wait. My first appt is on Dec 21st so we are hoping to share the news on Christmas day :)

JsMom - looks like we have a similar age gap. My first appt is 17th Dec. Be great to hear how things go and how your eldest deals with things! xx

Yes it is! Have you told your son? His reaction?
My daughter says it going to take forever for the baby to get here. Lol.
She says she wants to help bathe, feed, and change diapers. She is a little momma helper. I'm so extremely lucky that she loves to help cook & clean. She said as long she doesn't have share a room she is super happy! Lol

We are currently expecting our second :)

I have a VERY active 20 month old who has decided that nap time is overrated so i am one very tired momma

Its way diffrent the second time around it seems since I cant nap when I want or sleep in late or just lay around when feeling nauseous which so far seems to be an everyday thing :dohh:

There will be a 2 year and 3 month age gap between my LO's and i have to admit on some days it absolutely terrifies me :haha: but i am looking forward to holding a teeny tiny baby again. Praying we get a boy this time as I would LOVE to have one of each but obviously will be happy either way as long as LO is healthy.

Hi ladies!

JsMom - looks like we have a similar age gap. My first appt is 17th Dec. Be great to hear how things go and how your eldest deals with things! xx

Yes it is! Have you told your son? His reaction?
My daughter says it going to take forever for the baby to get here. Lol.
She says she wants to help bathe, feed, and change diapers. She is a little momma helper. I'm so extremely lucky that she loves to help cook & clean. She said as long she doesn't have share a room she is super happy! Lol

Aw that's lovely! But they do like their space after all these years don't they!

We had a m/c back in June when he was just 4, but had already told him we were expecting. We didn't tell him when it was over in hope of falling pg again quickly, so he has half forgotten about it and just occasionally asks if if I still have a baby in my tummy. Now I just say yes and change the subject until we have our first scan!

Hi there! We are currently expecting our second LO. Our little princess is 13 months old, so they will be around a year and 7 months apart! I'm VERY nervous about having 2 under 2! We had planned on waiting until our first was closer to two before TTC again, but this little one decided he/she did not want to wait!

My pregnancy this time is so different from my last with my DD. I had such any easy pregnancy with her. Next to no ms, felt great, didn't eat all that much more than normal, skin was glowing and great! With this one I have been sick since about 5 1/2 wks, I'm eating like a horse and my skin is awful! Makes me wonder if this one might be a boy! We actually have no preference, I just can't believe how different this pregnancy is!

This is my 2nd. So far no symptoms here yet, which is making me nervous. With my DD I was sick from 6 weeks til around 15 weeks, threw up every morning and nausous all day long.

My LO will be 17 months when the 2nd is born, which makes me a little nervous, since she's a very needy child, but I'll make it work somehow. I'm quitting my job at the end of this month to be a stay at home mom, so that should make it easier as I'm working full time right now.

Otherwise so far so good. I'm just really tired since she doesn't sleep through the night yet, and we co-sleep so this momma gets little to no sleep! And I want to add another to this mix! LOL

I am hoping the MS doesn't last long this time, it lasted till about 26ish weeks last time :(

There are some names here I recognise from first time around... Including yours bella blue, Lellow, proudarmywife and JWandbump... How funny we are back again! X

Mind if I join? :flower:

I'm 6+3 weeks pregnant, and my son will be nearly 3 when this one arrives. I'm much more relaxed this time, but my symptoms are waaaay worse! I have all day long nausea, headaches at night and my boobies are unbelievably sore...I'm hoping it'll calm down after 1st tri (crossing fingers!).

Happy and healthy pregnancies to all of you.

There are some names here I recognise from first time around... Including yours bella blue, Lellow, proudarmywife and JWandbump... How funny we are back again! X

Awww, im really touched you recognised my name - I totally remembered you too but didnt think you'd recall me as its been so long since the tri's and Baby Club.

I always noticed you as your a local lady - Im not to far from Bristol at all.

xxx

Hi guys I'm 5wks 2day and I've got a little 11month old boy
He's my world and will be around 19months old so am scared
Feeling good this time around as vomited constantly before x

Awww, im really touched you recognised my name - I totally remembered you too but didnt think you'd recall me as its been so long since the tri's and Baby Club.

I always noticed you as your a local lady - Im not to far from Bristol at all.

xxx

Aww lol! I thought the same thing! I found myself less and less on here after Sofia was born but I just felt like I needed that support back again!

Oh my!

My MS last time was horrendous!

I want to bypass that bit please!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"