Second Time Around Pregnancys love to chat with you ladies :)

My daughter is 13 months old. She will be 20 months when this baby is born. so not much of an age gap! so far this pregnancy is completely different. i was never sick with my daughter and now im sick all the time, im exhausted now and didnt get exhausted until closer to the end with my first!

I am exactly the same!! I feel like I was spoiled with my last pregnancy with my DD when it comes to energy and sickness! I had almost no sickness and had a ton of energy with her. This pregnancy is sooo different!! I'm constantly nauseous, and have zero energy!

I'm just scared that they're going to be complete opposites when it comes to being a baby! My daughter was an angel she started sleeping through the night by 2 months and never cried unless she needed a new diaper or was hungry. Even as a toddler she's always been really good and never cries or whines or yells. i hope baby number 2 is the same!

I'm just scared that they're going to be complete opposites when it comes to being a baby! My daughter was an angel she started sleeping through the night by 2 months and never cried unless she needed a new diaper or was hungry. Even as a toddler she's always been really good and never cries or whines or yells. i hope baby number 2 is the same!

What a lovely baby! DS has always been a good sleeper, so I'm hoping this one will be the same (please!). But, DS is pretty high-maintenance whenever he's not sleeping so it'd be nice to experience parenting a more laid-back baby. Considering me and OH though...he/she will probably be just as demanding as DS was!

I have the exact same fears!! Like you, my DD is such a wonderful child with a cheeful disposition. I really hope this one is the same too!!

My other concern is, even though my DD is such a sweetheart, she is very much a momma's girl, loves to follow me around and be with me all of the time, I am hoping that she will not feel threatened by a new baby in the house, Im very nervous about that!!

Yeah I'm also worried about how my daughter will react to another baby being around. But my biggest fear is that i'm not going to love the new baby like i love my daughter. I find it hard to believe that i could love someone as much as her. but i've been told i'll be surprised how much love one person can really have so i hope that's true!

Me too! I can't imagine loving anyone else as much as I love Grace. But both my mother and grandmother have assured me, that there is plenty of room for my heart to grow, and I will love this one just as much! I truly hope so!!

I'd be happy if mine were opposites ;) this one might then actually sleep a bit better :rofl:.

I hope this baby has my husbands personality! I don't think I could handle two mini-me's!

so have any of you decided on baby names yet? we started talking about it last night and my husband likes names i don't like he hates names that i like. we have a couple we've agreed on but this one is going to be harder than our first i think

We picked our names before we even started trying.

Daisy Lou or Freddie James.

We reaaaally want a boy tho!!

I'm the same.....Sam is an absolute star! Slept through from about 10 weeks, never has sleeping problems now, and I can count on the fingers of one hand the number of times he's ever had a tantrum, and even then they were just mild ones. So caring and considerate. Praying number 2. is in some way like him lol!

Hi all, my numbe two will arrive when willow is 19 months...eek, bit frightened about two under two!
I've just started with afternoon and evening sickness, and I'm shattered, although that could be because my little monster wakes a billion times a night, hoping the next one will sleep better....please....

Not bothered on gender this time, although it would be nice to be able to reuse some of willows gorgeous clothes and pink toys etc...then again any excuse for a bit of shopping!

Hope everyone's doing ok! X

Heyy

I feel poop compared to my first

First is a girl

There will be 1 yr 9 months between dd and bump

Hello,
My number 2 is due the day before Adrian's 2nd birthday!!!!
You'd think i'd have learnt from having an August baby already :haha: Last time i ended up sitting in a paddling pool in the garden for the last few weeks, it was just sooooo hot!
At least it's ok to live in flip flops all summer so swollen feet should be ok...

So excited and nervous all at the same time :cloud9:

Hey ladies!

Our 1st born is a girl and there will be a nearly 8 year difference between the two.

I was a little worried about the big gap and how DD would react, but we told her last night she was going to be a big sister and she was so excited. She kept wanting to kiss my stomach and kept telling me to go lay down and that daddy would do all the work haha! She is so sweet about it. I know she will be a great little helper and a great big sister.

Hello,
My number 2 is due the day before Adrian's 2nd birthday!!!!
You'd think i'd have learnt from having an August baby already :haha: Last time i ended up sitting in a paddling pool in the garden for the last few weeks, it was just sooooo hot!
At least it's ok to live in flip flops all summer so swollen feet should be ok...

So excited and nervous all at the same time :cloud9:

Hehe I was thinking the same thing August here is hot to lol I'll be in water all summer haha

Had my daughter in April it was so nice out

Our daughter is Arianna

If we have a boy GIovanni

If we have girl we like Mariah and exploring other names

Hi all!! I remember being pregnant with some of you last time!!!

Hi all!! I remember being pregnant with some of you last time!!!

omg missfox yes you had your black dog i think as your profile pic! right?:hugs:

how are you hun omg this is like a reunion haha so happy to see all old faces and new ones to!

how have you been:happydance:

Yup that's me!! Doing really good! Though I think Ms is kicking in. How are you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->