Second tri movements

LoneWanderer

Reaction score
Just wondering when y'all went from the odd little twitch or flutter to actual daily movements? And for those with more than one, how much difference was there between the first and later ones?

I felt movements very early on (in the first tri) 4 of 5 pregnancies, but they didn’t get consistent and daily until 22-24 weeks. I would feel significant rolls and kicks for a day and then nothing for a day or 2. Every time!

Oh and the only real exception was my 3rd- I had an anterior placenta with her so movements I felt were less and muffled.

With #1 it was 15 weeks - I only know coz I wrote it on an old thread on here somewhere. But I think it was pretty on and off.

This one was about 13 weeks, but it's been really inconsistent, like I'll feel something then go almost a week with nothing at all. 17 weeks tomorrow and still nothing really definite.

Do u know if u have a anterior placenta hon? It cud be that.
I'm 14 weeks and haven't felt anything yet.
Think I maybe felt a flick and flutter but cudnt be sure.

1st baby - 27 weeks plus (it was third tri)
2nd baby - 17 weeks
3rd baby - 11 weeks

I’m on my 3rd and finally felt movement for the first time yesterday. This is the latest in any pregnancy, even my first pregnancy with anterior placenta (same as this one) I felt movement earlier than this! I think it really depends on position of placenta even if anterior if could be in a slightly different place and what position baby finds it comfortable to be in!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->