Secret Life

They did it because they made everything seem so perfect and that nothing bad could happen. ABC family was being criticized for glamorizing teenage pregnancy (the marriage, house, etc) so they had to throw in a curve ball.

They could have done something like..make the baby come early and there be a lot of drama that way, or that there was something wrong with the baby like down syndrome or something. Dunno, its just so sad. :nope:

I agree, I just watched it now and it was really sad, but that happens in real life all the time, plus I think they did it b/c of what else is going to happen this season (or so I've read...)

I'm watching it online as we speak.
Me thinks I'm going to be a cryfest soon!!

The guy who plays Ben is the crappest actor I've ever seen in my life FYI lol :)

Yeah the acting at the end with everyone crying made me laugh a little. Especially ben's cry and his dramatic falling to the ground :haha:

They did it because they made everything seem so perfect and that nothing bad could happen. ABC family was being criticized for glamorizing teenage pregnancy (the marriage, house, etc) so they had to throw in a curve ball.

They could have done something like..make the baby come early and there be a lot of drama that way, or that there was something wrong with the baby like down syndrome or something. Dunno, its just so sad. :nope:

I agree, I just watched it now and it was really sad, but that happens in real life all the time, plus I think they did it b/c of what else is going to happen this season (or so I've read...)

What happens?! :D

What happens?! :D

Stillborn baby.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back