• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*~* Secret Santa 2009 - Let Us Know Your Prezzie Arrived *~*

Status
Not open for further replies.
i got mine yesterday :D its under my tree, in the box, im scared to open it in case there is no wrapping paper underneath hahaha

x

I was like that too, mine came in a iron box but i kind of figured that Santa did not buy me an iron :rofl:

I was like that too, mine came in a iron box but i kind of figured that Santa did not buy me an iron :rofl:

Were any men taking part? If so there is a possibility :haha:

mines arrived 2day :wohoo: wrapped in a nappy :rofl: LOVE IT !! not opened it tho !!

thnx SS :hugs:

How can you not? OPEN THEMMM YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO! :muaha:

Nappy and a iron box wow the love aint lost is it lol Bloody hell what will mine come wrapped in!

Nappy and a iron box wow the love aint lost is it lol Bloody hell what will mine come wrapped in!

It may be wrapped perfectly underneath but needed a bit of extra wadding for the journey! :haha:

:laugh2: it was a cute pink iron tho! The presies are wrapped underneath in the most gorgeous natural wrapping

I think mine has arrived!!!!

Mine arrived ages ago but I hadnt seen this thread! x

ok i just wet my self!!!!I opened it as i had a message and it seemed mysterious and my gift was wrapped in a cambridge diet box!!So i opened that to find tons of sweets lol.Well I know who the 3rd party is! Kiids are happy today.sugar overload x SS did read my profile thank you xxxxx

Yay!!! :wohoo: Mine arrived!!! :yipee:

Mine arrived and opened !!!!!! I can't do waiting :rofl: got 4 pressies! glad i opened as i got a photo snowglobe!!!!! Thank you SS, got a photo of Layla opening hers!!!! x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back